One of the easiest ways to increase your daily consumption of fruits and vegetables is through smoothies. Whether you have it for breakfast or as a snack, healthy smoothies can boost your fiber intake, fuel your body with nutrients, and help you eliminate toxins. Here’s one of my favorite healthy smoothies to make, especially on busy days.
Green Detox Smoothie Recipe
If you want clear, glowing skin, a flatter tummy, and an overall increased sense of wellness, this Green Detox Smoothie recipe is definitely one to try. Containing vitamin-rich superfoods like spinach, apple, banana, and blueberries, this Green Detox Smoothie is not only nutritious, it’s also delicious. Plus it’s dairy-free too!
Green Detox Smoothie Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 3 tsp ground cinnamon powder
- 1 scoop of vegan protein powder
- 1 handful fresh blueberries
- 1 banana (chopped)
- 1 apple (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh spinach
How Does This Green Detox Smoothie Boost Your Beauty & Wellness?
To start with, this vegan & dairy-free Green Detox Smoothie contains several fruits and vegetables that are full of powerful antioxidants and vitamins. It also contains plant-based protein powder (which helps you build lean muscles) and detoxifying cinnamon powder (which is known to rev the metabolism).
Here are some benefits of these ingredients.
- Almond Milk: Low in calories and sugar, this dairy alternative is a good source of calcium.
- Apple: This potassium-rich fruit helps to eliminate unhealthy toxins from the body as it’s high in fiber.
- Banana: This fruit gives you a natural boost of energy and can aid in digestion.
- Blueberries: This superfood is high in antioxidants, which can help skin look fresher and more youthful.
- Cinnamon: This powder contains anti-inflammatory properties and can also lower blood sugar levels.
- Spinach: This leafy green is high in vitamins and fiber, which helps to fill you up while detoxifying the body.
Green Detox Smoothie Instructions:
- Chop the apple and banana into smaller pieces.
- Add the ingredients to a blender.
- Add the crushed ice on top of the ingredients.
- Blend on high for 2-minutes until everything is blended thoroughly.
- Drink immediately.
For more healthy recipes and diet tips, check out the Diet & Nutrition section on Inspirations & Celebrations.
[Some affiliate links included. This post is for informational purposes only.]