Inspirations & Celebrations is an inspiring digital lifestyle guide for modern women.
I&C published tutorials, articles, and how-to guides on a range of topics including fashion trends and style advice, health and beauty tips, home decorating and entertaining, travel guides, and special event coverage.
I&C launched in October 2011, and has grown to become a daily source of inspiration and information for over 250,000 fabulous followers (including fashionistas, beauty lovers, and influencers) from around the world. With a vision to educate and empower readers about how they can live an inspired life, the mission of this site is to “Inspire Style & Celebrate Life“.
Inspirations & Celebrations and its Creator & Lifestyle Editor, Christina-Lauren Pollack, have been seen and/or quoted in a number of national magazines, books, and leading websites, including InStyle, Shape, Glamour, Babble, The Huffington Post, GalTime, The Shine from Yahoo!, Fast Track Networking and more. Click here to see a complete list of press and features.
In addition, Inspirations & Celebrations regularly collaborates and partners with top lifestyle brands and companies (such as Conair, Google, The Ritz-Carlton, Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Tommy Bahama, Intel, L.A.M.B., Dove, ESQ Movado, Popsugar, Bacardi, SmartWater, Olay, L’Oréal Paris, etc.) on campaigns and special promotions. Click here to see a complete list of sponsors and partners.
If this is your first time visiting Inspirations & Celebrations, welcome! Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, settle in, and enjoy your visit. Here are a few popular posts (including fashion, health, travel, beauty and more) to get you started.
- Celebrity Makeup Artists Share Tips on Melt-Proof Makeup
- The Lake Tahoe Travel Guide: An Awe-Inspiring Vacation in Northern California
- Fitness Expert Tips on How To Get a Beach-Ready Body
- The Ultimate Luxury Travel Guide to Santa Barbara
- 10 Skincare Products That Make You Look Younger
- Fabulous Finds: 5 Indie Fashion Brands You Need To Know About
- 25 Expert Tips on How To Be Happier
- Glamorous Old Hollywood Makeup Tutorial
- How To Get Organized: 5 Ways To De-Clutter Your Home