Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. This week’s High-End vs. Affordable style post features some of fall’s most decadent fashion trends, including glamorous Baroque print dresses, cocktail rings that make a statement, and sleek and sexy suede booties.
1. Versace Baroque Bug Print Jersey Dress ($1095): When you want to turn heads, you turn to Versace. People will take first notice of the regal print of this dress, but the colorful ladybugs and butterflies will delight. This multicolor signature Versace baroque print includes whimsical butterflies and ladybugs.
2. Ippolita Rock Candy Ring in Lapis ($2900): This Ippolita cocktail ring is sure to ignite plenty of conversations with its stunning blue lapis center and 18-karat yellow gold setting. Round, faceted lapis dome center, and 18-karat yellow gold prong settings.
3. Sergio Rossi Black Suede Platform Booties ($935): With their sleek, minimalist styling and allover edgy jet black suede, Sergio Rossis ankle boots lend a sharply tailored finish to your look. Featuring a rounded toe, inside zip, stiletto heel, these sexy shoes can easily be paired with fitted dresses or your favorite skinnies for a flawless look.
4. Just Cavalli Baroque Print Silk Satin Dress ($682): Just Cavalli is renowned for sexy, stunning pieces that capture the attention of onlookers. This black silk satin dress features a round neck, three-quarter length sleeves, a concealed zip fastening to the back and a gold Baroque print throughout, and is sure to turn heads.
5. Dara Ettinger Lark Dyed Amethyst Cluster Ring ($137): This exquisite 24 carat gold plated lark blue dyed natural amethyst crystal cluster ring by Dara Ettinger will become the prized possession in your jewelry box.
6. Pour La Victoire Black Suede Bardot Bootie ($157): Pour La Victoire means for the victory and with these shoes on, the championship is more than halfway yours, and yours alone. These sensational booties feature suede upper with leather sole.