Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. This week’s High-End vs. Affordable style post is a mini fall preview to get you excited about the change of seasons. Although summer is coming to an end in a few weeks, don’t despair! There are a number of luxe trends to look forward to. Today’s post features some of the biggest accessory trends for fall, including knee high riding boots, animal print bags, and studded cuff bracelets.
1. Tory Burch ‘Tenley’ Suede & Leather Riding Boot ($495): This classic Tory Burch boot brings equestrienne polish to your favorite jeans, skinny pants, and mid-calf skirts. The boot features tone-on-tone suede and leather construction, a buckled harness strap, convenient side zip and pull loop, and a comfortable stacked heel.
2. Valentino Leopard Print Shoulder Bag ($2468): Sure to become your go-to fall bag, this sleek leopard printed leather shoulder bag from Valentino features a top flap closure with a strip of on-trend gold-tone pyramid studding, a gold-tone small link chain strap, a designer embossed clasp fastening, and an interior zip pocket and logo plaque.
3. Eddie Borgo Gold Cuff With Silver Studs ($535): Tough goes luxe with this silver and gold punk-inspired stud cuff from New York Jewelry designer Eddie Borgo. Large gold-plated cuff with silver spike and stud embellishment and hinge closure would look incredible paired with a figure-hugging cocktail sheath or an elevated jeans-and-tee ensemble.
4. Paris Hilton Ryder Boot ($200): Ride off into the sunset in these sleek knee-high riding boots from Paris Hilton. Ryder is made out of rich chocolate leather and features the perfect mix between fashion and utility.
5. Fontanelli Calfhair Leopard Print Shoulder Bag ($378): Soft calfhair gives a sensual yet primal touch to the classic bag. The leopard print design accented with an adjustable leather strap creates the perfect blend between elegance and playfulness. Strap can be removed to carry the bag as a clutch.
6. Asos Mega Stud Bracelet ($25): This dynamic bracelet by ASOS Collection features easy-to-wear slip on styling, a wide cut, elasticated main and bold gold-tone spike studs.