Spring is the best time of the year to inject your wardrobe with shots of vibrant colors, playful patterns, and fun textures. Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. This edition of High-End vs. Affordable Fashion features some of the hottest spring fashion trends this season, including bold floral print pencil skirts, bright colored clutches, and metallic pumps. These stylish outfits are both sophisticated and playful at the same time, perfect for Easter brunch, garden parties, and springtime weddings.
1. Dolce & Gabbana Floral Pencil Skirt ($427): As lovely as a dozen roses, this sweet and stylish floral print pencil skirt by Dolce & Gabbana is nothing short of fabulous. This white cotton blend skirt features a concealed zip fastening at the back a straight hemline with a central rear slit and a charming pink and green floral print design.
2. YSL Hot Pink Clutch ($796): Inject a neon kick into your accessories portfolio with Yves Saint Laurent’s Belle du Jour clutch. A contemporary update on the label’s classic style this colorful piece will be the perfect partner to your favorite LBD this season.
3. Jimmy Choo Anouk Heels ($650): Sky-high metallic silver heels never looked so good. Jimmy Choo is a brand synonymous with sexy, stylish designs.
4. White House Black Market Floral Pencil Skirt ($50): This colorful, wear-anywhere, Floral Print Pencil Skirt by White House Black Market is a refreshing way to kick-off a new season. Flowers tumble to the hem of this slim cotton faille pencil skirt, bringing the collection’s spring pinks into view.
5. Nine West Magic Mirror Small Clutch ($59): Keep them envious of your fairest-of-them-all appeal with this irresistible Nine West fuchsia pink clutch. Small enough to hold in your hand, yet large enough to store your valuables.
6. Aldo Essi Silver Heels ($100): A sexy and chic high heel. The metallic toe cap gives this Aldo heel a whole new look.