Summer style is all about bold colors, striking prints, and casual elegance. Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. This edition of High-End vs. Affordable Fashion features some of the hottest summer fashion trends this season, including multi-color floral print dresses, woven bags, and metallic-detailed espadrilles. These stylish outfits are both romantic and feminine; perfect for summer weddings, date nights, and dining al fresco on warm, balmy evenings.
1. Dolce & Gabbana – Floral Print Strapless Mini Dress ($760): Known to design the sexy, sophisticated apparel that flaunts women’s curves, Dolce & Gabbana created this lovely floral print dress with the stylish woman in mind. This strapless dress features figure-flattering darts a zip fastening on back, and nips in at the waist (giving you a instant bombshell, hourglass figure). The vibrant multicolor print easily transitions for day to night, and can be dressed up or down (depending on the accessories you coordinate).
2. Bottega Veneta – Woven Lizard Intracato Knot Clutch ($4800): This gorgeous Bottega Veneta clutch bag is made of woven lizard. It is a bi-color bag, created from out of shades of coral red and peachy orange. The beauty of this particular bag is in the intricacy of the weave – each strip is patched and stitched using two different colors and textures with contrasting whip stitching. If you’re looking for a stunning clutch that can be worn year-round, this hot number is it.
3. Christian Louboutin – Puglia Metallic Red Sole Espadrille Wedge ($595): Grounded with a braided espadrille heel, the Christian Louboutin Puglia wedge introduces a relaxed, but no less stylish, way to wear metallics. With all the comfort of a wedge, but the sophistication of a designer pump, this sleek, sexy espadrille is the perfect summer shoe.
4. Cynthia Steffe – Strapless Patchwork Floral Print Dress ($298): Be pretty as a picture in this vivid floral printed dress by Cynthia Steffe. This sweet and stylish dress features printed patchwork construction, a flattering strapless neckline, contrast banded waist (to show-off your feminine curves) and a straight skirt that falls above the knee. This piece is the ideal choice for summer soirees and festive gatherings.
5. Serpui Marie – Woven Minaudiere ($198): Offering a casual take on a classic evening bag, this structured Serpui Marie clutch is covered in bright, woven raffia. Antiqued brass forms the hinged clasp and optional chain strap, and the interior is lined in soft canvas.
6. Ivanka Trump – Saffire Gold Leather Espadrille ($140): Ivanka Trump is setting the standard high this summer with this lovable wedge espadrille. The Saffire 2 has a gold leather upper with a 4 1/2 inch espadrille wedge and 1 inch platform. In addition, it features an adorable metallic leather bow at the vamp decorated by gold Ivanka Trump logo charms to complete this dainty wedge. Pump up the volume on your style this season with this comfortable and cute shoe.
One Comment on “High-End vs. Affordable Fashion – Summer Trends”
Summer style is all about bold colors, striking