Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. The holidays are fast approaching, so that means more opportunities to dress-up, look as fabulous as can be, and attend the best soirees in town. This edition of High-End vs Affordable Fashion features a few of the season’s flashiest fashion trends, including decadent gold brocade cocktail dresses, glamorous embellished clutches, and fierce spiked heels.
1. Rag & Bone Renard Metallic Dress ($995): Metallic filaments effect a subtle shimmer along the smartly tailored profile of this stunning Rag & Bone brocade dress. The beautifully fitted bodice effortlessly flows into the flared skirt, which is detailed with discreet on-seam hip pockets.
2. Lanvin Sea Breeze Crystal Minaudiere ($2490): As dramatic and opulent as the jewelry you wear, this embellished Lanvin clutch features an undulating pattern of light reflecting crystals.
3. Christian Louboutin Lady Peep Spiked Pumps ($1895): Louboutin’s signature red sole is the epitome of sexy, stand-out shoes. And if that isn’t enough to tempt you, add gold detailing and spikes to an already fierce pump, and call it a day.
4. J. Crew Metallic Brocade Dress ($395): J. Crew is known for classic silhouettes with trendy details, and this dress is no different. Stand out from the crowd in this striking animal print metallic brocade dress that’s both sophisticated and wild at the same time.
5. Diane von Furstenberg Tiffany Sphere Minaudiere ($345): A softly brushed metallic pattern lends a retro touch to this DVF clutch, which is accented with polished, logo-embossed baubles at the top. The optional curb-chain shoulder strap allows for versatile wear, and the push-lock clasp opens to a faille interior with a single small pocket.
6. Promise Shoes Manchi ($60): Your confidence will soar when slipped into these fierce Promise pumps. The Manchi style features a one of kind cream and gold textured upper with spikes and studs decorating the entire shoe.