Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. A sexy trend this season is the use of sheer fabrics. When you show a little bit of skin (through the use of peek-a-boo cut-outs or see-through clothing), there’s a hint of sensuality and mystery, without going overboard. In this edition of “High-End vs. AFFORDABLE”, today’s set features sophisticated sheer blouses paired with glamorous and fun multicolor embellished shoes and brightly colored clutches, ranging from uber-luxe to ultra-affordable.
1. Valentino Sheer Sleeve Blouse ($1101): Black blouse from Valentino featuring a boat neck sheer loose long sleeves and buttoned cuffs is eternally classy, while being on trend this season.
2. Orange Valorie Clutch by Anya Hindmarch ($385): Orange opaque rubber clutch bag featuring gold-tone hardware, a flap top with an enamel inlaid twist lock closure and a detachable chain shoulder strap.
3. Ashbury Skies Atlantis Haus of Price Shoes ($355): Believe it. James Price himself placed each stone by hand. When you’re feeling blue, all you need to do is pull these jewel encrusted shoes out of your closet. Get ready to hit the town in style!
4. Stephan Schneider Needle Blouse ($321): Black sheer silk blouse from Stephan Schneider featuring a straight collar with a button a concealed front fastening and long raglan sleeves with buttoned cuffs is stunning.
5. Carol Bags featuring Rhinestone Detailing ($89): This vibrant orange colored satin rhinestone embellished medium sized bag features a convenient magnetic closure, metallic straps, a lined interior and internal zip pocket (to store personal items).
6. Ashbury Skies Columbia Haus of Price Shoes ($99): Women who say pumps are boring have never seen this eye-popper. This shoe has the complete wow factor! These one-of-a-kind pumps are made for a one-of-a-kind girl. Designer, James Price, affixed each stone by hand. Does it get any more unique than that?!