Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. When you’re not in the mood to wear a dress or skirt, but still want to look elegant for a special event, opt for a glamorous printed pant (in a luxe fabric, like silk or satin) paired with a fitted blouse, bold jewelry, and bedazzled bag. This stylish and smart ensemble always looks pulled together, sophisticated, and feminine. This week’s High-End vs. Affordable style post features some of fall’s hottest fashion trends, including floral printed pants, crystal embellished clutches, and animal inspired jewelry.
1. 10 Crosby Derek Lam Printed Wide-Leg Pants ($395): Just because summer might be over doesn’t mean you can’t wear a tropical-inspired print. These stunning 10 Crosby Derek Lam printed silk pants are infused with a tropical floral-print twill, and feature a natural rise, side slash pockets, wide legs, and belt loops.
2. Diane von Furstenberg Jeweled Clutch ($527): If any woman knows a thing or two about glamour, it’s Diane von Furstenberg. This striking silver-tone clutch features a black bar clasp to the top, a hard box body covered in silver-tone jeweled details with a plain black back, a detachable silver-tone shoulder chain and a logo detailed pocket to the interior.
3. Miriam Salat Elephant Bangle ($759): Glitzy animal inspired jewelry is a big trend this season, so why not go full throttle with this gorgeous black resin bangle bracelet from Miriam Salat featuring a lion design, sterling silver hinges with a elephant head and tail set with cubic zirconias.
4. ASOS Premium Floral Pants ($80): Directional, exciting, and diverse, ASOS has made a name for themselves by creating uber-trendy clothing at ultra-affordable prices. These pants by ASOS Collection have been made from an oriental floral jacquard fabric with a subtle metallic finish. The details include: a peg-leg design with fitted high-rise, button closure, zip fly, diagonal pockets to the hips and pressed pleats.
5. Lulu Townsend Oval Clutch in Silver ($60):Carry an accessory that will have people saying, “WOW!” This show-stopping oval clutch from Lulu Townsend is a stylish handbag for any special evening. This satin clutch with beading features a jeweled top clasp closure, concealed chain link strap with 23″ drop, and luxe velvet lining.
6. BaubleBar Ebony Elephant Cuff ($32): The popular jewelry designers, BaubleBar, have outdone themselves once again with this dynamic bangle. Crafted from chic gold and black enamel, this elephant bangle works a decidedly elegant and sophisticated vibe and even comes topped with a beautify ruby gem.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.