Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. Now that we’re well into holiday season, it’s a great opportunity to glam-up your little black dress with embellished accessories dripping in sparkly rhinestones and crystals. This edition of High-End vs. Affordable Fashion features peplum dresses, glitzy chunky heels with delicate ankle straps, and crystal embellished clutches.
1. DKNY Black Sleeveless Peplum Dress ($388): The queen of sleek and simple style, Donna Karan is at it again with this classic DKNY black dress turned trendy, by adding a feminine peplum detail at the waistline. This dress is made out of black stretch wool and features a scoop neck, concealed zip fastening to back, and split to back of skirt. It’s one of those dresses you’ll wear time and again, since it’s incredibly flattering and very versatile.
2. Miu Miu Satin T-Strap & Crystal-Heel Sandals ($1390): You don’t have to be a Dancing Queen to enjoy the light-catching Swarovski crystals that decorate the chunky heel of this towering platform pump in sumptuous Italian satin.
3. RODO Metallic Embellished Clutch ($759): Every woman needs a glamorous bag, and this one does the trick. This silver leather clutch from Rodo features a flap closure with magnetic press stud closure embellished with silver diamante stones and a silver-tone link chain shoulder strap.
4. Wallis Black Peplum Dress ($35): Channel the must have peplum trend with this gorgeous black peplum dress. The sleeveless style will pull you in at the waist, revealing a stunning silhouette that can transition from the office to a fun night on the town.
5. Badgley Mischka Wynter High Heel ($245): The satin Wynter High Heel is a minimal design by Badgley Mischka, showcasing a dazzling rhinestone heel and a thin ankle strap.
6. GUESS by Marciano Valerie Crystal Clutch ($148): Adorned with rows of rhinestones, this embellished clutch is essential to creating a striking evening look.
4 Comments on “High-End vs. Affordable Fashion”
Chiara Prandoni says:
Wow they look exactly the same! I don’t understand why people spend that much money on clothes, shoes I understand because you can use them many more times. But fancy dresses you only wear a few times. New follower
The affordable peplum dress is wonderful! You picked something great!
Paola Tapia says:
Totally loved this post! I prefer high-end outfit and of course everyone must have a little black dress!
I love this! The affordable outfit looks just as gorgeous as the high-end outfit does.