You’ve seen her on Bravo’s hit reality television show, “The Real Housewives of New York City“, in top magazines, and on celebrity gossip sites. Aside from being one of the original “real housewives”, Jill Zarin is a successful entrepreneur, designer, and businesswoman. Now that she’s moved on from RHONY, she’s been busy conquering the jewelry and fashion worlds.
In this exclusive interview, we get to find out who the real Jill Zarin is, what inspires her, and why she’s so excited to share her new jewelry collection with you.
CL: What is your professional background, and specifically how does jewelry design come into play?
JZ: I have been in the fashion industry for over 25 years. I first started my career selling men’s dress shirts. I’ve always had a passion for accessories, everything from handbags, shoes, and jewelry. Jewelry can be expensive and I wanted to bring my customer’s affordable, feminine pieces inspired from my own jewelry I have acquired over the years.
- DOWNTOWN – edgy vibe with downtown sophistication
- UPPER EAST SIDE – Tiffany’s inspired look of real
- BROADWAY – Clever interpretations of Classic NYC motifs
- CHINATOWN – Eclectic Global inspired styling
- CENTRAL PARK – All my favorite animals and critters
- LINCOLN CENTER – A Glitzy night out on the town
- Red Carpet Menagerie is a fabulous glitzy holiday interpretation of my love of animals and will be in stores November and December
- Good luck charms to give the wearer good vibes like Evil Eyes, Buddhas, Hamsa and Fortune Cookies
- Animals that I LOVE: Monkeys, Owls and Pigs
- And items that I love to wear: Rings, Lariats and Hoops
14k Gold plating
Fine Austrian crystals
Let’s Hear It For The Boys
Edited By Taylor Davies
For this week’s LALM round up, I’d like to pay tribute to the men out there. I’ve noticed over the past few months that we’ve had a lot more menswear bloggers contributing their posts to the forum, showing their taste, their interpretation of trends and great writing style. Sprinkled in with Russian style icons, DIY projects and a gorgeous photo shoot set at a chateau in France – you’ll find some menswear posts that will inspire the dudes and the ladies.
LINKS À LA MODE: THE IFB WEEKLY ROUND UP: OCTOBER 18TH
- Bougeotte: modern Russian czarinas are being born
- Calculatus Eliminatus: Men’s Dress Shoe Trend – The Updated Oxford
- Dress Code: High Fashion: Style Snaps From Milan Fashion Week
- Elegant Idiosynchrasy: FIU Style Sightings
- Fear No Beauty: Beauty Test Drive – Bright Red Hair Streaks
- Girl Loves Color: Biker Boots 3 Ways
- Good Bad & Fab: Paris Travel Diary – An American in Fontainbleau
- Haute Americana: Be This For Halloween – Shoshanna’s Cracksident
- Inspirations & Celebrations: Exclusive Interview with Jill Zarin
- KC’s Man Blog: South Korean Fashion: A Quick Overview
- LifeStyleFlash: Sixties Style in SW3
- Make The World A Prettier Place: My First Vlog
- Oh Seven Days: DIY Contrast Leather Sleeve Jumper
- Style-Wire: DIY the Prada ‘Marfa’ Sign
- Style With Benefits: Man Up
- Synthetic Elegance: How To Wear Skater Skirts
- The Blog Behind The Look: Spotlight Fashion Films Day 1
- The Curvy Elle: 7 Clues For Plus Size Vintage Shopping
- The Fluff Report: Dear Red
- The Style Examiner: Superdry + Timothy Everest Menswear Collaboration