With Autumn quickly approaching, let’s celebrate the coziest season of the year with these delicious Fall cocktails! Whether you’re just hosting a small get-together or planning a glamorous party, these gorgeous Instagrammable Fall cocktail recipes (from top NYC bars and celebrity caterer Andrea Correale) will surely elevate your soirée.
- 1½ oz of Spring 44 Gin
- ½ oz of rosemary syrup
- 1 oz of pomegranate juice
- Dash of club soda
Add all ingredients except garnishes to a cocktail shaker, add ice, and shake until well chilled. Strain into a chilled cocktail glass and garnish with a sprig of rosemary and a few pomegranate seeds.
- 1½ oz of Grey Goose Cherry Noir
- ½ oz of St Germaine
- ½ oz of fresh lemon juice
- ½ oz of honey simple
- ½ oz of pomegranate blueberry juice
- Top with Prosecco
- 3 blueberries to garnish
Combine ingredients, serve in a champagne flute, top with prosecco and garnish with 3 blueberries.
- 1½ oz of Plantation Dark Rum
- 1½ oz of chai
- 2 oz of almond milk
- ½ of lemon juice, keep the peel
- ½ oz of simple syrup
- 1 cinnamon stick for garnish
Combine ingredients, and shake with ice, pour over ice in a Highball Glass and garnish with cinnamon, a lemon twist, and Angostura.
Fall Cocktail: Pumpkin Spice Martini (Recipe by Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairs)
- 1/2 oz. cream liqueur
- 2 oz. vanilla vodka
- 1/2 oz. pumpkin liqueur or pumpkin spice syrup
- Pour the liqueur and vodka into a shaker filled with ice.
- Shake well.
- Add the pumpkin liqueur or syrup.
- Shake again.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
Fall Cocktail: Fall Fruit Punch (Recipe by Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairs)
- 2 oz. Bourbon
- 0.5oz lemon juice
- 0.5oz maple syrup
- 1 oz. fresh organic apple juice
- 1 oz. passionfruit juice
- ¼ oz. Campari
- 1 tsp honey
- Apple slices, for garnish
- Cinnamon stick, for garnish
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients.
- Shake vigorously and serve over ice.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon stick.
Fall Cocktail: Autumn Apple Martini (Recipe by Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairs)
- 2 oz. apple flavored vodka
- 2 oz. light apple juice
- 1 oz. club soda
- 1 squeeze of lime wedge
- 1 thin apple slice, for garnish
- 1 clove star anise, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker combine the apple flavored vodka, light apple juice, club soda and a squeeze of lime wedge over ice.
- Shake until mixed.
- Pour into martini glass.
- Float a clove of star anise atop a thin apple slice and serve.
For more party-planning tips and recipe ideas, visit the Entertaining section on Inspirations & Celebrations.