To celebrate Galentine’s Day this year (and keep life simple) I’m hosting a casual movie night with a few close girlfriends. Complete with sparkling wine, an assortment of popcorn, and an array of scrumptious desserts, our plan is to indulge in tasty treats while watching one of our favorite chick-flicks (Sex & The City, of course!).
Galentine’s Day Party Cocktail Ideas
If you’re hosting a Galentine’s Day party too, then it’s time to break out the bubbly and serve your BFFs something delicious. To help you whip up tasty cocktails (or mocktails – for any mommies-to-be), here are a few toast-worthy drinks that are ideal for a fun girls’ night celebration.
Whether your girls want to “Rosé All Day” or indulge in something sweet and sparkly, these festive Galentine’s Day cocktails will surely elevate your party to the next level.
Rose Petal Rosé
Recipe Credit: Santa Margherita
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé
- Pink rose petals
- Pour a glass of Santa Margherita Sparkling Rosé. Place a pink rose petal on top and serve.
Sweet & Sparkly Champagne
Recipe Credit: Sparkling Ice
- 3oz champagne, chilled
- Cotton candy
- 1oz Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade
- Fill champagne flutes with champagne and Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade. Place a small 2” piece of cotton candy on top of the glass as a garnish. Push the cotton candy into the glass for a fun disappearing effect.
Champagne Ginger Beer Punch
Recipe Credit: Brooklyn Crafted
- 16 oz (2 cups) pomegranate juice
- 12 oz (1.5 cups) cranberry juice
- 3 T lemon juice 8 oz
- (1 cup) peach vodka
- 1 bottle (750 ml) champagne
- 12 oz Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini, Traditional
- Fill a shaker with ice and mix pomegranate juice, cranberry juice, lemon juice, vodka and Brooklyn Crafted and stir. Top with champagne and enjoy!
For more inspiring ideas, check out the Entertaining section on Inspirations & Celebrations.
[Recipes & images c/o featured brands]