Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune.
This edition of High-End vs. Affordable Fashion features some of the hottest Spring fashion trends this season, including gorgeous day-to-night floral rompers (from Zimmermann and Rachel Zoe), feminine blush-toned handbags (from Dolce & Gabbana and Kate Spade New York), and sexy thong sandals (from Roger Vivier and Chinese Laundry).
What makes these floral rompers so appealing are their easy-to-wear, comfortable fits, luxurious fabrics that glide against your soft skin, and dramatic floral prints that stand-out in a crowd. When coordinated with flat thong sandals (to tone down the sex appeal for day-time and make it easy to walk everywhere), and a sweet structured handbag (that has classic lines and a sophisticated design), these sumptuous floral rompers make the perfect Spring ensemble that can go from a day of shopping to an evening of dining and dancing.
Below is a side-by-side comparison to help you decide whether to splurge or save this season.
High-End Spring Fashion – Floral Rompers
1. Zimmermann Floral Romper ($595): Delicate metallic threads are woven through this luscious floral silk romper, adding an element of glamour and shine. Ruffled sleeves and an open back add feminine sex appeal, while a high neckline exudes demure ladylike appeal.
2. Roger Vivier Sandals ($595): These must-have thong leather sandals will quickly become your go-to shoes this season, whether you’re hitting the pool or dining al fresco. A simple, classic design gets a modern update with Roger Vivier’s signature buckle detail.
3. Dolce & Gabbana Handbag ($995): This stunning satchel bag is a must for any stylish woman, whether she lives in the city or the suburbs. Wrapped dowels and a ladylike top handle refine the vintage-chic silhouette of a grained calfskin leather satchel finished with a polished logo plaque. An optional crossbody strap provides hands-free carrying for sophisticated ease.
Affordable Spring Fashion – Floral Rompers
4. Rachel Zoe Floral Romper ($425 + 10% OFF from Revolve): With a tie tassel detail, billowy long sleeves, and a dramatic neckline (that can be tied up for a more conservative day-time look, or worn open, for a sexy night out) this chic floral romper from celebrity designer, Rachel Zoe, is a steal of a deal. If you’re not ready to shell out a few hundred bucks on this hot little number, just take it for a spin by renting it (for only $75) from RentTheRunway!
5. Chinese Laundry Sandals ($49): These stylish thong sandals have slim straps up the foot and across the back for a minimalist and secure everyday style. Designed to add a dose of glam to your wardrobe, these sandals have rhinestone accents that glisten in the sun.
6. Kate Spade New York Handbag ($198): Impeccably crafted and perfectly compact, this structured bag is ideal for everyday wear. Made from durable Saffiano leather, this bag features a signature dot-pattern lining and sleek gilt hardware and logo stamp. An optional chain-link-and-leather crossbody strap makes it convenient to go from day-to-night in style.
For more fab tips, pics and videos, follow Inspirations & Celebrations on Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
[Image credits: Revolve and Shopbop. Disclosure: Affiliate links included.]