From Dermatologist-injected skin fillers (that immediately eradicate the appearance of wrinkles) to revolutionary, at-home microdermabrasion tools (that smooth and refine skin, making it radiant and youthful), featured here are 5 fabulous anti aging skin treatments to instantly make you look younger.
5 Fabulous Anti Aging Skin Treatments
Just because we grow older doesn’t mean we necessarily need to look older. With all the radical advancements in anti aging skin treatments, there’s no excuse nowadays for having dull, wrinkled skin. Ranging from chemical and natural skin exfoliants (that help increase skin cell turnover, leading to fresher, younger skin) to skin-plumping fillers that relax muscles and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles, there are a myriad of incredible anti aging skin treatments to choose from.
1. Skin Fillers & Injections: Performed at a Dermatologist or Doctor’s office (which is recommended, for safety purposes), skin fillers and injections (such as Botox, Restylane, and Juvederm) are FDA-approved anti aging skin treatments that work by penetrating deeper layers of skin to reduce the visible signs of wrinkles. The anti aging effects of these treatments are instantaneous and last for 3-12 months, depending on the type of treatment performed.
Botox helps relax muscles underneath the skin (which slow down the creation of fine lines and wrinkles), while Restylane and Juvederm act as skin plumpers by filling-up areas (like smile lines and forehead wrinkles) that have recessed over time through repeated facial movements, slowed-down Collagen and Elastin production, and lifestyle choices (such as sun exposure, smoking, or diet).
2. Microdermabrasion: To help boost the natural production of Collagen and increase skin-cell turnover (which leads to healthier, more radiant looking skin), Microdermabrasion is a type of physical anti aging skin treatment (that uses granular exfoliants or smoothing discs) that sloughs away dead skin cells through exfoliation.
At-home anti aging skin devices that perform Microdermabrasion are effective, easy ways to smooth skin, minimize the look of pores and fine lines, and boost skin’s natural radiance. Microdermabrasion tools such as the Personal Microderm are not only affordable and easy-to-use, they help skin instantly look younger, while improving the appearance of skin through repeated use.
3. Chemical Skin Peels: For younger looking skin that doesn’t require down-time (after getting a treatment done), opting for a chemical skin peel, such as a Glycolic peel, is a great way to virtually turn back the hands of time. These skin peels do not require any recovery time, and affect only the top layer of your skin, resulting in added radiance. It is encouraged to do a monthly treatment over a longer period of time to see any noticeable results. The most immediate effect you that will be visible noticeable is fresher, healthier looking skin.
4. Natural Skin Peels: Similar to the way chemical peels work, natural skin peels rely on fruit acids to exfoliate skin and boost skin radiance. AlphaHydroxy Acid treatments (also known as fruit acid peels) slough away dead skin cells, revealing younger, healthier skin. In addition, AHAs help to gently lighten the appearance of sun spots and discoloration through repeated use, while smoothing the texture of skin.
5. Skin Brighteners: Due to hormonal fluctuations, sun exposure, and acne scars, skin can develop hyper-pigmentation problems over time. To help eradicate these skin discolorations, the use of skin brighteners is advisable. From Dermatologist-prescribed Hydroquinone skin bleaching products to over-the-counter anti aging skin treatments that gently lighten skin, skin brighteners are the best anti aging skin treatments for spotty or discolored skin.
No matter what skin problems you are facing, the above 5 anti aging skin treatments can help you look younger, feel better, and face the day with confidence.
For more fab tips, pics and videos, follow Inspirations & Celebrations on Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
[Image Credit: Shutterstock. Affiliate links.]