If you’re like most people, you probably have at least one trip planned this Summer. Whether you’re heading out of town to a nearby hotspot for a quick weekend getaway, or you’re planning an exotic vacation in a faraway destination, the only thoughts going through your head should be about having fun and enjoying the freedom of Summer during all your travels. Fortunately, that’s all possible with LifeLock.
Instead of worrying about identity theft (which is an increasing problem for millions of people), you can rest assured knowing you’ll be living life free with LifeLock while you enjoy Summer vacation. With LifeLock identity theft protection, you and your family’s finances, credit, and good name will be kept safe during Summer travel season. Here are 5 ways that LifeLock can help you have peace of mind this Summer.
LifeLock Identity Theft Services
1. Monitoring: Upon enrolling in one of the LifeLock identity theft programs, the company immediately goes to work to monitor your identity 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
2. Scanning: The company’s patented LifeLock Identity Alert® system is used to constantly scan over a trillion data points to help protect you from identity fraud. This technology searches for potential misuse of your Social Security number, name, address or date of birth in applications for credit and services. You can select how you receive alerts (whether by text, phone, email or mobile app). In addition, their system enables you to respond immediately to confirm if the alerted activity is indeed fraudulent.
3. Restoring: LifeLock’s award-winning Member Services agents are available 24-hours a day, including holidays. You can simply contact them by phone or online, if you ever need help or have questions. Should you ever experience identity theft, the Certified Resolution Specialists know how to help resolve the situation and restore your credit and good name.
4. Guaranteeing: Included with your LifeLock membership is identity theft insurance, which reimburses you for any out-of-pocket expenses that may occur should you become a victim of identity theft. In addition, “LifeLock will spend up to $1 million to hire experts, lawyers, investigators, consultants and whoever else it takes to help your recovery if you become a victim of identity theft while a LifeLock member.”
5. Tracking: LifeLock monitors all 3 major credit bureaus daily and notifies you of any changes in your credit report.
For these reasons and more, millions of customers trust LifeLock with their identity theft protection. To learn more about how you can protect your identity this Summer and 10 ways to avoid identity theft while traveling, check out the LifeLock Site.
Inspirations & Celebrations readers get 10% OFF any LifeLock Membership by using promo code: LifeLockSafety. To subscribe, simply visit the LifeLock Site and sign-up.
That’s not all… LifeLock is also hosting a Giveaway this Summer. The winner will receive a free copy of LifeLock’s new book: Stolen Identity: What Anyone with a Name, Birthdate and Social Security Number Needs to Know Now. To enter the #LifeLockSafety Giveaway, follow the easy entry instructions in the Rafflecopter below.
While you’re out enjoying the last couple months of Summer, you can have peace of mind knowing you and your family are in good hands when you’re enrolled in LifeLock.
[Disclosure: This post was sponsored by LifeLock. While I was compensated to write a post about the LifeLock identity theft protection program, all opinions are my own.]