Now that Spring is here, it’s time to stir things up! Put on your party shoes, invite your friends over, and get ready to host a fabulous soirée. To help you entertain with ease this season, celebrity event planner, Andrea Correale of Elegant Affairs in New York City, has shared with us a few of her favorite Spring Cocktail Recipes that will surely make your party sparkle.
As a celebrity event planner, Andrea has catered for some of the biggest A-list stars, including Jimmy Fallon, Mariah Carey, Kevin Spacey and Liam Neeson. Her event production company produces hundreds of events each year, and has worked with top brands and organizations, such as Ralph Lauren, Jimmy Choo, Amazon, HBO, American Express, and countless others. Whether she’s organizing a major network event or a celeb-studded bash, Andrea knows what it takes to make any party (big or small) a smashing success.
Spring Cocktail Recipes
Since every party needs to have delectable refreshments, here are three of Andrea’s must-try seasonally inspired concoctions that will transport you to sunny skies and fruity goodness. These light and tasty Spring cocktail recipes will have your guests buzzing with delight.
Pink Grapefruit Punch
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 15 fresh mint sprigs, divided
- 4 cups strained fresh pink grapefruit juice
- 2 ½ cups bourbon
- 12 dashes angostura bitters
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 ice block
- Stir 1/3 cup water and sugar in small saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat and bring to boil.
- Add 5 fresh mint sprigs.
Remove from heat; cool syrup completely.
- Strain syrup into punch bowl.
- Add juice, bourbon, and bitters; mix in soda and 10 mint sprigs.
- Add ice to bowl.
- Use pretty fresh fruit for garnish.
Raspberry Mint Lemonade
- 2 oz. Triple Sec
- 2 oz. Limoncello
- 1 handful of raspberries
- 2 oz. Mint Leaves
- Dash of grenadine for color
- Juice of two lemons
- Club soda
- Raw sugar
- Add raspberries and mint to the bottom of the glass and sprinkle with raw sugar.
- Muddle these ingredients until it has the appearance of jam.
- Add the Triple Sec, Limoncello and lemon juice to your glass.
- Add a dash of grenadine for color, and then add the ice and top if off with club soda.
- Stir and serve with a sprig of fresh mint on top.
Sparkling Blood Orange Cocktail
- ¼ cup crème de cassis
- 1 ½ cups strained fresh blood orange juice
- 1 750-ml bottle chilled sparking white wine
- 8 blood orange slices
- Start with 1 ½ teaspoons crème de cassis.
- Add 3 tbsp. blood orange juice to each glass.
- Fill each glass with sparkling white wine, then stir gently.
- Garnish cocktails with slices of blood orange.
For more delicious food & beverage ideas, check out the Entertaining section on Inspirations & Celebrations.
Shop Entertaining Accessories:
For more fab tips, pics and videos, follow Inspirations & Celebrations on Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter. To win fab goodies, enter the Inspirations & Celebrations’ Monthly Giveaway.
[Header Image via Pixabay; Cocktail Recipes & Images c/o Elegant Affairs Catering]