Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. Stay warm this winter with stylish, on-trend pieces that will add a pop of pizazz to your winter wardrobe, while keeping you toasty warm. This edition of High-End vs Affordable Fashion features traditional double breasted white winter coats, vibrant envelope clutches, and chic color blocked ankle booties.
High-End Fashion – Winter Coats & Accessories
1. Burberry Brit Winter Coat ($895): Known for traditional designs and classic detailing, Burberry Brit has done it again with this figure-flattering winter coat. Detail-rich double-breasted styling, featuring epaulettes and a yoked back with contoured seams, and finished with a buckled self belt, this white winter coat will quickly become your go-to coat all winter long.
2. Fendi 2Jours Envelope Clutch (
Orig. $950 – On Sale $570): Sleek straight lines form an on trend must-have envelope clutch bag. The 2Jours Large Clutch by Fendi features a modern geometric form in soft contrasting leather, pull-out leather wristlet, silver tone accents, credit card slots and zipped inner partition to hold your little necessities.
3. Cesare Paciotti Color Block Booties ($429): Color your world in these plush suede booties by legendary designer Cesare Paciotti. Featuring a sky-high stiletto heel and three-toned color blocked design, these stunning ankle booties will surely become your most prized possession in your winter wardrobe.
Affordable Fashion – Winter Coats & Accessories
4. Victoria’s Secret Winter Coat (
Orig. $128 – Clearance $64): Menswear-inspired with feminine tailoring, in a versatile mid-length, this winter coat is the quintessential peacoat. Designed with a double-breasted silhouette, a slightly cinched waist and faux belt accent at the back, you can’t go wrong with a classic winter white peacoat that goes with everything in your closet.
5. Daniella Nicole Envelope Clutch ($35): This chic bag is a slim, streamlined envelope clutch by Danielle Nicole that provides simplified, elegant storage for the essentials. Featuring three convenient interior card slots and a snap-flap closure, this vibrant-hued envelope clutch will add that much-needed pop of color to any winter ensemble.
6. Aldo Color Block Booties (
Orig. $120 – Clearance $45): Color-blocking at its best, this uber-fun Aldo suede ankle bootie highlights on-trend style, flirty femininity and just the right amount of color. Featuring a comfortable rounded toe and towering heel, this color blocked ankle bootie will get you on the dance floor in no time.
2 Comments on “High-End vs. Affordable Fashion: Get Cozy in Stylish Winter Coats”
I am so glad you put both options in for everyone!
I am a firm believer in high end quality. Give me a burberry trench any day! 🙂
Hi Kiri! Isn’t it great to realize there are similar options (for less)?! Although, I have to say – I love Burberry too. And when it comes to such well-designed coats, it doesn’t bother me to spend more because these are investment pieces.