Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. This week’s High-End vs. Affordable style post features some of fall’s hottest fashion trends, including moto jackets (since a couple readers recently commented that they’re seeking an affordable version of this style), bold bib necklaces, and sleek envelope clutches.
1. Velvet Heart Quilt Trim Leather Jacket ($348): Two adjustable, buckled tabs at the sides enhance the vintage-moto look of this supple leather jacket detailed with quilted shoulder patches and topstitched seams.
2. Amrita Singh Remsenburg Necklace $450 (ON SALE $100): This stunning gold-tone brass bib necklace features two rows of faux pearls and resin stones in a series of contemporary floral shapes.
3. Milly Alexa Envelope Clutch ($375): This is a bold envelope clutch of gleaming metallic leather swirls with the embossed patterns of a duo of exotic snakes. The short, removable chain strap can be stowed in the pocketed, lined interior.
4. Express Womens (Minus The) Leather Moto Jacket ($118): Cropped and loaded with hardware, this jacket is reinvented with edgy motorcycle cool. Ribbed insets down the arms and sides add an edge. Get the look and feel of leather, minus the leather (and the high price tag).
5. Blu Bijoux Chocolate Freeform Bib Necklace ($36): Guilt-free chocolate is yours with this beautiful gold, and chocolate brown free form necklace. Feast your eyes on colorful, faceted stones in two shades flavors! Stones are set in gold bezels on a strong gold chain.
6. Dorothy Perkins Cream Snake Flapover Clutch ($27): This cream and snake effect clutch bag features a flapover closing and gold hardware. Perfect for an evening out, this purse is great for keeping all your essentials at hand (without costing a fortune).
One Comment on “High-End vs. Affordable”
Diwata Luna says:
Another cool high end/affordable feature. I love the color of the high-end jacket but the affordable version looks great too. 🙂