Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. Since July 4th is nearly here, this week’s High-End vs. Affordable style post features cute outfits that can take you from an Independence Day beach party to a backyard barbecue. Whether you live in a hot climate or are just visiting one, cotton maxi dresses will not only protect you from the sun, but also keep you feeling casual and cool at the same time. Pair them with chic flat sandals and a bright colored clutch, and you’re set to celebrate the holiday in style. This is red, white, and blue in all its glory!
1. Rachel Pally ‘Blanca’ Maxi Dress in Navy Stripe ($155): Rachel Pally’s signature jersey fabrics prove that sexy forms need not come at the cost of luxurious comfort. Wear it one day as a dress; the next, as a top with your favorite jeans. Each signature piece goes every which way but loose.
2. Yves Saint Laurent ‘New Ycon’ Sandal ($578): These chic white leather New Ycon sandal from Yves Saint Laurent feature an open toe a thong strap a gold-tone Y plate and an open back. Super sleek and multi-functional, you can wear them to the pool or out to dinner.
3. Ethan K ‘Olga’ With Studs Clutch ($6225): This dynamic red crocodile leather bag from Ethan K features a flap design with zip fastening a strap detail to the front a square studded trim to the front and a detachable shoulder handle.
4. Rachel Pally ‘Lars’ Ribbed Maxi Dress ($97): This comfortable and cute ribbed jersey maxi dress features a crossover V neck and a covered elastic waist, and sexy spaghetti straps.
5. Moncler Flat Sandal ($170): Who said looking good had to hurt? These adorable (and comfortable!) flat white rubber sandals from Moncler feature a rubber thong between the toes (for added wearability), and a designer embossed plaque on the foot and a leather panel underneath the foot.
6. Stella McCartney Clutch ($641): So it may not be “affordable” for everyone, but compared to a $6225 bag, this is a steal of a deal for a top designer piece. This red organic cotton clutch from Stella McCartney features a front flap silver-tone chain detailing with tonal blanket stitching a metal logo designer disc pendant a magnetic button closure and a beige designer lining.
2 Comments on “High-End vs. Affordable”
Great post! I really want to buy a maxi stripe dress and this afordable version looks perfect! 🙂
Ayumi Lafser says:
I like how you contrasted the highend and affordable pieces. 🙂 I’m definitely (have to lol) go to the affordables tho.. haha
ps – I need more readers! Please follow my blog if you can! X(
The Ayumi Aspect