Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. Summer is the perfect excuse to be daring and take a walk on the wild side. In this edition of “High-End vs. AFFORDABLE”, today’s set features animal print knee-length dresses, espadrille sandals with leather multi-strap detailing, and bangles with mixed metals and materials, ranging from uber-luxe to ultra-affordable.
1. Lafayette 148 New York Cassandra Animal Print Dress ($598): A wild zebra print takes to a tame Lafayette 148 New York sheath for a refined walk on the wild side.
2. IOSSELLIANI Mixed Metal Bangles ($515): Mixed metal bangles in silver and gold from Ioselliani. This set of six stackable bangles feature multiple colored rhinestones and studs.
3. Michael Kors Leather Espadrille Wedge Sandals ($1000): Espadrille wedge heel measuring approximately 5.5 inches with a 2 inch platform, brown (calf) leather multi-straps, sand topstitching, open round toe, and sexy wrap-around ties at ankle.
4. Anne Klein Dress – Animal Print Dress Sheath ($119): Polished enough for the office yet daring enough for after-dark, embrace your fashion fierceness in this Anne Klein Dress animal-print sheath.
5. Bar III Bracelets Set, Gold Tone and Wood Bangles Set ($47): Bohemian-inspired baubles. Bar III’s ultra-cool bangle set is not once, not twice, but 15 times the fun! A chic mix of gold tone, burnished silver, and burnished copper tone mixed metal bangles combine with opal-hued crystals for a totally-chic appeal.
6. Jimmy Choo Porto Leather Espadrille Wedge Sandals ($395): Bronze metallic shiny leather espadrille wedges featuring a light gold-toned logo buckle at the side, rounded cap, leather upper and insole, and rubberized sole.