Inspirations & Celebrations is an upbeat, contemporary lifestyle guide featuring fashion trends and style advice, health and beauty tips, personal growth guidance, home decorating, entertaining, and gardening how-to’s, travel guides, and special event coverage.
The site was launched in October 2011, and has quickly grown to become a daily source of inspiration and information for over 100,000 fabulous followers (including fashionistas, trend-setters, and taste-makers) from around the world. With a vision to educate and empower readers about the many ways they can live a fabulous life, the mission of this site is to “Inspire Style & Celebrate Life“.
Inspirations & Celebrations and its Creator, Christina-Lauren Pollack, have been seen, referenced, and quoted in a number of national magazines and leading websites, including InStyle, Shape, Vogue, Glamour, Allure, Vanity Fair, Conde Nast Traveler, Babble, The Huffington Post, GalTime, The Shine from Yahoo!, and more. Click here to see a complete list of press and features.
In addition, Inspirations & Celebrations regularly collaborates and partners with top lifestyle brands and companies (such as Google, Tommy Bahama, Intel, L.A.M.B., Dove, ESQ Movado, Popsugar, Bacardi, SmartWater, Olay, L’Oréal Paris, etc.) on campaigns and special promotions. Click here to see a complete list of sponsors and partners.
If this is your first time visiting Inspirations & Celebrations, welcome! Grab a cup of coffee or a glass of wine, settle in, and enjoy your visit. Here are a few popular posts (including fashion, health, travel, beauty and more) to get you started.
- Celebrity Makeup Artists Share Tips on Melt-Proof Makeup
- The Lake Tahoe Travel Guide: An Awe-Inspiring Vacation in Northern California
- Fitness Expert Tips on How To Get a Beach-Ready Body
- The Ultimate Luxury Travel Guide to Santa Barbara
- 10 Skincare Products That Make You Look Younger
- Fabulous Finds: 5 Indie Fashion Brands You Need To Know About
- 25 Expert Tips on How To Be Happier
- Glamorous Old Hollywood Makeup Tutorial
- How To Get Organized: 5 Ways To De-Clutter Your Home
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to send a message. Thanks for stopping by!