Even if you’re spending Mother’s Day apart this year, you can still shower her with gifts that make her happy. From fashion & beauty gifts to home & food gifts, here are 16 subscription gift boxes that she’d actually enjoy receiving. Whether you’re shopping for a beauty-loving gal, a happy homemaker, or a woman who wants to enjoy more self-care right now, these budget-friendly gifts offer something for every type of mom.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide: Fashion & Beauty Subscription Gift Boxes
1. Cocotique Beauty Box (for women of color) $22:Curated specifically for women of color, this box provides 5-8 Full Size & Deluxe Travel Size Beauty Products.
2. FaceTory Hand-picked Korean Sheet Mask Box $9: If you’re gifting a woman who cares about skincare, this is a fab find for her. This subscription box provides 7 high-quality Korean sheet masks every month that have been carefully handpicked and tested by the FaceTory curation team.
3. How To Be a Redhead Box $16: Redhead Friendly Approved Beauty Products are curated for this specialty subscription box that comes with 6-10 products redheads will love. The total value per box is $85, making it a great bargain-friendly find.
4. Sudsy Club Luxury Soap Subscription Box: Containing 3 luxurious and moisturizing handcrafted soaps that will leave skin moisturized and silky smooth, this subscription box is a great gift for anyone who wants to stay germ-free right now.
5. Lip Monthly Beauty & Makeup Box $7: From lip gloss and lip pencils to lipstick, 4-5 Full-Size Lip Products come in this beauty box each month. Plus it comes with a cute makeup bag. The total retail value of Every Bag is over $50, so it’s one of the best budget-friendly gifts you can get for Mother’s Day.
6. Allure Luxury Beauty Box $15: Brought to you by the beauty editors at Allure magazine, this monthly beauty box offers top-trending, editor-tested makeup and beauty picks with a $70+ value for only $15. From haircare and skincare to makeup and more, each box comes with multiple beauty products any glam gal would love.
7. TheraBox Self-Care Subscription Box $35: Since we can all enjoy a little self-care and pampering at home right now, this is one of the best subscription boxes you could give for Mother’s Day. It comes with 6-8 full-sized self-care & wellness goodies (i.e., aromatherapy, natural and organic bath, body, skin care products, mindfulness/happiness activities) and more.
8. Sock Fancy Surprise Pair of Socks Box: Both comfy & fun, this subscription box sends one surprise pair of awesome crew socks in a bag each month. The socks are made of high quality combed cotton for extra comfort and durability.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide: Home & Food Subscription Gift Boxes
9. Simple Loose Leaf Tea Subscription Box $6: If your mom is trying to stay healthy at home, this loose leaf tea subscription box is a great Mother’s Day gift for her. Every month, explore four curated loose leaf teas from around the world. Each tea box includes a variety of high-quality black, green, and herbal tea blends, flavor notes, and caffeine levels to satisfy every taste preference.
10. Bean Box Freshly Roasted Coffee Subscription $26: For those who love fresh coffee in the morning, this convenient subscription box comes with 12 ounces of gourmet coffee each month featuring Seattle and Portland’s top-rated roasters.
11. Un’kuppd Barista-approved Pour-over Coffee Subscription Box $24: While Mom can’t hang out at her favorite coffee shop this month, she can experience barista-approved pour-over coffee in the comfort of her kitchen. Their single-origin coffees are café quality without the café price by delivering a unique, monthly assortment of 14 single-serve cups of specialty grade coffees from US and European coffee roasters. Say goodbye to messy equipment and clean-up without compromising on quality.
12. Journee Box – Sustainable Women’s Travel-Inspired Subscription Box $45: To inspire your mother to start dreaming about future vacations, this awesome subscription box comes with 6+ sustainably-made or fair-trade items with customizable luxury products valued at $200+.
13. Succulent Studios Subscription Box $9: Succulents instantly elevate the aesthetic of any space, increase oxygen, lower anxiety levels, and boost mood. With this subscription box, your mom will receive two organically-grown baby succulents a month that arrive safely potted in 2″ eco-pots with care instructions and identification cards included.
14. Air Plant Subscription Boxes $10: This is a fun gift for moms who enjoy gardening or having low-maintenance plants blooming throughout her home. Every month, the Succulents Box team members will handpick a new variety pack, so she’ll never receive the same species! Each month she’ll receive a new air plant.
15. BloomsyBox Beautiful Bouquets Subscription $42: Does your Mom enjoy receiving gorgeous flowers? BloomsyBox brings her handpicked, hand-tied bouquets sent from sustainable farms around the globe. Flowers arrive at the peak of their freshness and may arrive in bud form so she can watch the flowers bloom – plus they’ll last longer than grocery store flowers.
16. Wickbox Luxury Candle Subscription Box $36: This box includes a large luxury candle with a typical burn time of 60 to 100 hours delivered monthly. The company takes the fear out of buying candles online by expertly curating your mother’s candles to match her scent preferences. Each month they feature a different beautiful, on-trend candle container to help your Mom easily update her décor with the seasons! It can then be re-purposed into a vase or storage jar once the candle is finished burning.
Shop More Subscription Gift Boxes:
[Disclosure: Affiliate links included.]