From stylish Gucci rain boots and bow-topped Kate Spade New York gloves to eternally classic David Yurman jewelry and ultra-glam Diane von Furstenberg accessories, featured in this Holiday Gift Guide are 10 exquisite luxury gifts under $500.
Holiday Gift Guide for Luxury Gifts Under $500
If you’re shopping for someone special who deserves only the best, then these (affordable) luxury gifts will surprise that lucky lady this holiday. Whether she’s a jewelry collector, a globe-trotting jet-setter, or simply a stylish woman with a taste for the finest things in life, these must-have luxury gifts will surely suit her fancy.
To shop these luxury gifts, simply click on the product images below for more information. For more fabulous holiday gift ideas, visit The Holiday Gift Shop on Inspirations & Celebrations.
1. Gucci Rain Boots ($290): Make a splash this holiday season on those rainy days with these designer rain boots featuring Gucci’s signature logo design. This neutral-colored glossy rain boot with a lugged rubber sole is the ultimate way to step out in style when the winter weather brings rain or snow.
2. Kate Spade New York Gloves ($128): Make a style statement with lady-like gloves that keep your fingers warm and toasty. Logo-etched hardware highlights a signature bow detail on smooth leather gloves that make for an essential cool-weather look that’s totally on-trend this season.
3. Michael Kors Watch (
$275 SALE $206.25): Get your glam on this holiday with this eye-catching gold-toned MICHAEL Michael Kors embellished watch. Two rows of bedazzling crystals trace the distinct bezel of this bracelet watch. Luxurious crystal markers add flare to a textured dial with a three-eye chronograph and date window. This must-have watch is one of the best luxury gifts to give this season.
4. Ray-Ban Sunglasses (
$150 SALE: $112.50): Aviator sunglasses became a popular, must-have look thanks to Top Gun. Since then, this classic design has been a long-time favorite of in-the-know guys and gals all over the world. For a look that’s always in style, opt for these Ray-Ban aviator sunglasses.
5. Kate Spade New York iPhone Case ($45): Get all prettied up with playful metallic polka dots. To adorn your iPhone (and keep it protected), this adorable Kate Spade case adds style and function. Metallic dots flash and shimmer on a transparent hard-shell case that shields your iPhone from scuffs and scratches while channeling impeccable cosmopolitan flair.
6. Dolce&Gabbana Passport Cover ($185): For the ultimate jet-setter and world-explorer, go wild this holiday by gifting someone special with this divine D&G animal print passport cover. A logo-etched plaque shines against the exotic leopard print of this striking passport cover.
7. Diane von Furstenberg Clutch ($398): Perfect for holiday parties and NYE galas, this crystal embellished clutch from DVF is a gorgeous accessory that any glamorous gal would love to receive. With its crystal-encrusted flap and polished logo hardware, the sleek flap clutch plays beautifully with the evening’s candlelight and starlight.
8. Jimmy Choo Pumps (
$775 SALE $464.98): When you give these stunning shoes to someone special, she’ll be kicking her heels up with excitement. Mirrored golden leather shows off the sharp angles and squared-off heel of these chic pointy-toe Jimmy Choo pumps.
9. David Yurman Earrings ($450): Featuring a classic mix of silver and gold combined in an elegant cable hoop earring, these must-have David Yurman earrings are the ultimate style statement for any fashion lover.
10. Stella McCartney Bag Charm / Keyring ($250): Add a touch of playful personality to your favorite handbag with a tropical charm in a polished gold-tone finish, or use as a keychain with total flair. This adorable Stella McCartney pineapple design is both punky and pretty, sure to make anyone smile.
Shop more fabulous luxury gifts below:
For more fab tips, pics and videos, follow Inspirations & Celebrations on Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
[Image credit: Shutterstock. Affiliate links]