To make holiday shopping easier for you, Inspirations & Celebrations has rounded up over 100 incredible gifts for every gal on your list. Whether you’re shopping for a chic fashionista, a happy homemaker, a #GirlBoss go-getter or even a fitness fanatic, there’s something for everyone in this huge holiday gift guide.
With Black Friday nearly here, it’s the perfect time to plan your holiday shopping strategy (and save big on all your wishlist gifts). To discover fabulous deals and money-saving promo codes, make sure to check out the “Early Access Sales” edition of the I&C Haute Spot Newsletter before doing online shopping. This mega-list of sales and deals shares coupon codes from your fave retailers and brands (like Nordstrom, Amazon and more!).
That’s not all… Over the next couple weeks, I&C will be bringing you even more fabulous holiday gift ideas (including stylish stocking stuffers), so stay tuned! But for now, grab a cup of coffee (or a glass of wine) and enjoy shopping this all-inclusive holiday gift guide.
From designer timepieces to gorgeous gowns and elegant jewelry, if you’re shopping for a fashionista, then you’ll want to give her a stylish gift that she’ll absolutely cherish. Here are 9 chic holiday gifts that any fashionista would surely enjoy receiving.
Holiday Gifts for The Fashionista
- Pavé Round Stud Earrings ($98): Every fashionista needs a classic pair of sparkling studs to elevate her outfits. These glittering cubic zirconia center post-back earrings are perfect for everyday wear.
- Alice + Olivia Sequin Dress ($695): Whether she’s attending a gala event, a fancy wedding, or a festive NYE party, this bedazzling sequin dress will surely put her in the spotlight. Glam sophistication takes your fave fashionista right into party season with this side-slit gown that gets a luscious liquid shine from sequins in a rich burgundy hue.
- Tory Burch Watch ($275): If you’re shopping for a fashionista, one must-have item that she needs in her wardrobe is a classic mesh bracelet watch. A double-T logo sits under the dial and gives signature sophisticated charm to a polished timepiece with a gleaming bracelet strap.
- Gorjana Lariat Necklace ($75): Perfect to pair with any v-neck, turtleneck, or plunging neckline, this chic lariat necklace is a timeless piece of jewelry that will surely add a hint of glam to any outfit. Designed to be worn as a lariat, choker or pendant necklace, this versatile piece has hammered beads and glinting chains.
- Alice + Olivia Velvet Dress ($895): A little glitz and a whole lotta glam make this head-turning velvet dress a true statement piece. Perfect for all those holiday parties, this fitted velvet dress is made into an opulent work of art with a tapestry of floral embroidery highlighted with shimmery beading.
- YSL Shoulder Bag ($2590): A true fashionista deserves a timeless designer handbag in her wardrobe. Elegant matelassé stitching and raised, shining logo hardware lend subtle sophistication to this clean-lined calfskin shoulder bag fitted with chain-detailed straps. Plus, this versatile neutral color makes this gorgeous bag a great gift, as it can be worn with virtually any ensemble.
- Quay Australia Aviator Sunglasses ($65): To complete any outfit, a fashionista always needs stylish sunglasses. Tinted lenses exude an aura of mystery on these classic, metal-framed aviator sunglasses, making them a truly chic pair of sunnies.
- Alice + Olivia Cold-Shoulder Dress ($395): Taking the little black dress to a whole new level, this sweet (and a bit sexy) cold-shoulder, faux-wrap dress will surely become a staple in your fave fashionista’s closet. This flouncy cocktail dress shows off her glowing décolletage and shoulders with a pretty-as-a-portrait surplice neckline.
- Kendra Scott Pendant Necklace ($65): This distinctive piece of designer jewelry adds a trendy touch to any outfit. A glittering stone sparkles at the center of this mesmerizing, versatile pendant necklace.
Whether she’s a skincare addict, a makeup maven, or a hair styling wiz, here are 9 beloved holiday gifts for the beauty lovers in your life. From top-selling skincare to must-have makeup tools, these beauty gifts are the perfect picks for the gals who love to feel pretty.
Holiday Gifts for The Beauty Lover
- Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair ($68): To help refresh, rejuvenate, and repair your fave beauty lover’s skin, this best-selling skincare is a must-have. This top-rated nighttime renewal helps to promote radiant, youthful-looking skin by creating a dewy complexion while intensely hydrating skin.
- Jo Malone Fragrance ($68): This unisex cologne highlights the wildness of honeysuckle and the fruitiness of davana, resulting in an alluring scent that is truly beautiful.
- Chanel Rouge Lipstick ($37): This ultra-hydrating creamy lipstick infuses vibrant color with an exclusive complex with jojoba and mimosa butters, sunflower wax and silicone for lasting hydration and luminous results.
- La Mer Body Crème ($275): This cult classic has a devout celebrity and beauty blogger following for a reason – this luxurious skincare line truly creates visible results. This rich crème that saturates skin in a wave of long-lasting hydration, leaving skin feeling soft and supple.
- beautyblender Sponge Applicator ($20): Beloved by makeup artists and famous beauty vloggers, this must-have beauty tool is a staple in every beauty lover’s cosmetic bag. This easy-to-use, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator with a unique shape formed from an exclusive material ensures impeccable, streak-free makeup application with minimum product waste.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Faceware Pro ($435): For the ultimate spa experience (at-home), this miracle mask is a multi-tasking tool that delivers. This FDA-cleared, LED red light and blue light device helps smooth wrinkles and zap acne-causing bacteria in just three minutes of hands-free use.
- Dyson Hair Dryer ($399): Garnering rave reviews from professional hair stylists, beauty experts, and magazine editors, this revolutionary hair dryer not only cuts drying time, but it also helps to improve the health of the hair (by using ionic technology). It provides controlled, high-velocity airflow for ultra-fast drying while helping to prevent heat damage to protect the hair’s natural shine.
- Smashbox Primer ($15): As any beauty lover knows, a face primer is a must for makeup application. To help her create a flawless canvas while extending the longevity of her makeup, this best-selling translucent primer gel blurs flaws, smooths skin, and helps makeup look better.
- Christian Louboutin Lip Colour ($90): This silky formula is the perfect alliance of luxurious color, sensuous feel, and superior wear. When she wants to add a bold statement lip to her look, this stunning rouge lipstick will make her feel like Wonder Woman.
If you’re shopping for a fitness fanatic who never skips a Yoga or Pilates class, creates any excuse to swing by lululemon, or is even training to run a marathon, then she’s sure to love one of these holiday gifts.
Holiday Gifts for The Fitness Fanatic
- Yoga Mat & Stretching Strap ($53): For the yogi in your life, this eco-friendly natural jute yoga mat (that’s both anti-slip and antibacterial) and stretching strap are the perfect holiday gift for her. Designed to be portable, with this yoga mat set from Anja Wellbeing, you’ll inspire your fave yogi friend to enjoy Downward Dog and Child’s Pose virtually anywhere, anytime.
- Double T-Back Light Sports Bra ($18): This stylish sports bra will help keep “the girls” in place while she’s doing her favorite exercises. This wire-free sports bra provides lightweight support while adding a sexy touch (with the gorgeous t-back design). Plus it comes in a wide variety of colors, making it a great addition to any fitness fanatic’s workout wardrobe.
- Fitbit Fitness Tracker ($150): This best-selling fitness tracker makes it easy to track calorie-burning activity, measure the heart rate, and even record sleep patterns. Plus this innovative device lets your fitness fanatic choose from 15+ exercise modes like run, bike, swim, yoga, circuit training and more, set a goal, and get real-time stats during your workouts to see how they can keep getting better.
- lululemon Jacket ($148): One of my personal faves (and must-haves for workouts), this form-fitting and stylish jacket is the best holiday gift for any fitness fanatic. This warm, breathable jacket is not only sweat-wicking, but it also features thumbholes and fold-over Cuffins finger covers to keep sleeves down and chills out.
- Balanced and Beautiful Book ($18): Penned by the ultimate fitness babes, Katrina Scott and Karena Down (founders of the fitness community and workout series, Tone It Up), this inspiring health and fitness book will truly be the best motivator for any fitness fanatic in your life.
- lululemon Yoga Pants ($118): Honestly, these are one of the best yoga pants I’ve ever worn! These body-shaping yoga pants are constructed from a sweat-wicking, four-way stretch material that helps make any gal’s figure look even better. Not to mention – they’re so comfortable, I can promise that your fave fitness fanatic will probably wear them beyond the gym, whether they’re running errands or just lounging around the house.
- lululemon Small Tote Bag ($17): To help the fitness fanatic in your life go from work-to-working out, this adorable small re-usable tote bag is a practical gift that enables her to stash her workout gear.
- Contigo Couture Water Bottle ($18): To help your gal pal stay hydrated, this chic vacuum-insulated stainless steel water bottle is a great holiday gift idea. This 100% BPA-free and leak-proof re-usable water bottle is ideal for on-the-go activities, making it a must-have for any active gal.
- Fitbook ($23): To keep your fave fitness fan inspired and motivated, this cute and compact fitness journal and workout planner helps her stay organized and on top of her workouts. This journal contains a 12-week goal-setting page and weekly planning pages, plus space to log before and after measurements.
Are you shopping for a gal who enjoys whipping up delicious recipes, binge-watching reruns of Top Chef, or pouring over the latest issue of Food & Wine? Then she’s definitely a foodie! To inspire your foodie friend to have fun in the kitchen, here are 9 great holiday gifts that are perfect for her.
Holiday Gifts for The Foodie
- Cupcake Baking Essentials & Cookbook ($53): Perfect for moms who want to get in the kitchen with their little ones, this adorable gift set contains an American Girl™ cookbook and cupcake baking essentials (including a six-well muffin pan, icing spatula, colorful paper liners, and toppers).
- Silicone 5-Piece Tools with Copper Handles ($110): Because every kitchen should look as stylish as it is practical, this chic toolset is a wonderful holiday gift for any foodie. These high-performance kitchen tools are designed to do a wide variety of prep, cooking, baking and serving tasks.
- KitchenAid™ Mixer ($380): This versatile stand mixer is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter or cookie dough without compromising valuable kitchen counter space. Plus, it comes with a 5-qt. stainless-steel bowl, flat beater, dough hook, wire whip, and pouring shield, making it a must-have baking essential.
- No Kid Hungry® Gift Crate ($70): Gift the gift that keeps on giving. This holiday season, share some love with a special gift set that supports Share Our Strength’s No Kid Hungry® campaign – an effort to end childhood hunger in America. This exclusive gift set includes an assortment of kitchen essentials, all beautifully decorated with a golden heart.
- Cravings Cookbook by Chrissy Teigen ($29): Brought to you by the beloved model, celebrity, and funny girl-next-door, this inspiring cookbook brings you all her fave recipes and meal ideas. Spiced up with great personal stories, this essential cookbook will teach you how to make everything from Chrissy’s internet-breaking banana bread to crave-worthy onion dip and her signature Pad Thai Carbonara. Whatever you whip up, one thing is certain – this book will always leave you hungry for more!
- Williams-Sonoma Dipping Oils Gift Set ($49): A great gift for any foodie, this boxed set pairs two white ceramic dipping bowls with two signature infused oils, which blend California’s best Arbequina extra-virgin olive oil with flavorful ingredients like roasted garlic, red chiles, VSOP balsamic and fragrant herbs.
- Vitamix Blender ($599): With five preset programs for smoothies, soups, frozen desserts, purees, and washing, this easy-to-use, professional-quality blender is a must-have for any foodie’s kitchen. The low, wide profile was designed to fit under most kitchen cabinets while producing extremely fast, efficient results. This versatile kitchen appliance is great for making fresh juices and nut butter, grinding grains into flour, emulsifying dressings and preparing salsas and dips.
- Olive Crate ($99): This deluxe gift set includes an organic olive tree and House Olive Oil, along with Blithe and Bonny Olive and Avocado Hand Cream, and Blithe and Bonny Exfoliating Goat’s Milk Soap.
- Breville Waffle Maker ($179): Every foodie deserves a little indulgence every now and then. That’s why this smart waffle maker is a brilliant holiday gift. This innovative waffle maker automatically sets the perfect cooking time for the batter. Plus, for no-mess mornings, a nonstick moat catches excess batter and bakes it into irresistible waffle bites. How smart is that?!
Do you know a #GirlBoss who’s following her dreams, pursuing her passions and working hard to achieve her goals? Then you’ll want to give her holiday gifts that keep her inspired to succeed. Here are 9 holiday gifts that any go-getter will surely appreciate (and use!).
Holiday Gifts for The Girl Boss
- Apple iPhone XS ($1400): Whether she’s typing emails, checking voicemails, or updating her social media, she’ll need a smartphone that helps her get the job done while she’s on-the-go. This best-selling, sleek smartphone not only has one of the ultimate built-in cameras (complete with the coveted “portrait mode”), it enables you to do everything from taking incredible high-resolution photos and videos, to improve efficiency and productivity through easy-to-use apps and software.
- Anthropologie 17-month Planner ($30): To help your fave #GirlBoss stay organized, plan her projects and workload, and stay on track, this spiral-bound planner has organized tabs, week and month pages, goal-setting check-ins and a folder pocket.
- Apple MacBook Air Laptop ($969): This must-have office essential helps her get her work done in style. From creating presentations and documents to designing graphics, editing photos, and doing basic functions (like emails and text messaging), this lightweight and powerful laptop is the ultimate gift for any Girl Boss.
- Floral Notebook Set ($18): To inspire her to take note of creative ideas, solutions to work-related problems and even brainstorm brilliant inventions, this charming set of floral notebooks is a gorgeous gift idea.
- #GirlBoss Book by Sophia Amoruso ($17): Penned by the #GirlBoss who started it all, this inspiring book is written by the famed founder of fashion brand, Nasty Gal. In this New York Times bestselling book that the Washington Post called “Lean In for misfits,” Sophia Amoruso shares how she went from dumpster diving to launching one of the fastest-growing retail brands in the world. If there’s anything that would inspire your favorite working woman, this is it!
- Diamond-Topped Pen Set ($8): To adorn her desk and help her jot down important notes, this 3-piece set of diamond-topped pens is a glamorous holiday gift for any Girl Boss.
- Google Home ($129): Nothing makes life easier for a busy gal than this voice-activated smart home technology. Get hands-free help from Google Assistant with Google Home, the all-purpose speaker that can answer questions, play music and help her track her daily plans. Plus it can even sync with smart lighting and security systems, meaning she can easily turn off lights and lock the front door with just a voice command.
- CB2 Acrylic Desk ($1099): To keep your fave Girl Boss motivated to succeed, she needs a stylish and functional workspace that inspires her. This modern and chic acrylic desk is a gorgeous way to get work done. This contemporary transparent desk floats in the room without taking up permanent visual residency, making it a great gift for any gal’s home office.
- Fortune Cookie Catchall ($20): Whether she wants to store a few special trinkets (like a cherished memento, a pair of earrings, or a little note from a loved one), this charming gold-toned mini fortune cookie catchall is a cute way to make her feel lucky every time she looks at it.
Are you shopping for a newlywed who just moved in with her beau? Do you know a homebody that loves curling up on the couch with a good book? If you’re looking for holiday gifts for the happy homemaker, look no further!
Holiday Gifts for The Happy Homemaker
- Love Home Wood Coaster Set ($47): Because home is where the heart is, this adorable set of marble and acacia wood coasters is a great holiday gift for any happy homemaker.
- Aromatherapy Diffuser ($49): To inspire her senses and help her relax in her cozy abode, this beautifully designed electric aromatherapy diffuser offers a new and sophisticated way to fill her living space with the scents she loves. Simply add water and the essential oil of choice; it’s that easy! Best of all, it’s designed with a built-in timer and automatic shutoff so she can operate it worry-free.
- Kendra Scott Picture Frame ($195): To help her add a stylish touch to her home, this gorgeous stone slab picture frame is a great holiday gift for any happy homemaker. Crafted from a lustrously polished stone and accented with bright brass, this frame makes a stunning showcase for a favorite photo.
- Treasure&Bond Frosted Jar Vase ($39): A frosted base adds a breath of wintry elegance to this delicate glass jar vase. Plus, when you buy Treasure & Bond, Nordstrom will donate 2.5% of net sales to organizations that work to empower youth.
- Elements of Style Book ($32): This is truly one of my favorite home decorating books ever. From inspiring advice and gorgeous imagery from interior decorator Erin Gates, this chic book contains everything from entry and living room ideas to bedroom and bathroom decor tips.
- Archipelago Botanicals Fragrance Diffuser ($45): This diffuser gently disperses fragrance through natural sticks gives any space a fresh, long-lasting scent for several months. Great for refreshing bathrooms and common areas (like the living room), this delightful diffuser is a fabulous holiday gift for any homemaker.
- Faux Fur Throw ($79): Add a sumptuous upscale touch to her home with this luxe-looking faux fur throw. This blanket is finished with decadent pompoms, creating a refined yet cozy addition to any living room or bedroom décor.
- Voluspa Candle ($28): As one of my all-time favorite candles (that’s featured prominently in my home), this glamorous scented candle comes in a stunning metallic container. Not only is this aromatic candle beautiful-smelling, but you can also feel good gifting it knowing that it’s made from sustainable, ecologically sound, pesticide-free manufacturing.
- Brass Inlay Marble Cutting Board ($49): A happy homemaker always needs a beautiful board to display delicious nibbles, like gourmet cheese, crackers, and fruit on. That’s why this stylish brass inlay marble cutting board makes a fabulous holiday gift, as it’s sure to garner compliments from guests.
Is your BFF the ultimate hostess? Does your sister love to entertain at home? If you’re shopping for a haute hostess, then these 9-holiday gifts will help her feel like a party-planner pro.
Holiday Gifts for The Haute Hostess
- Juliska Stonewood Stripe Salad Servers ($98): Stripes of hand-marbled resin add artisanal refinement to the dappled, rustic textures of this salad-server set crafted from full-grained Acacia wood.
- Hammered Rectangular Tray ($39): A hammered finish lends depth and luster to this gleaming copper-plated tray perfect for entertaining. Great for displaying cheese and crackers or bite-sized appetizers, this stylish tray is a beautiful addition to any table.
- Anthropologie 3-Piece Cheese Knife Set ($36): To accompany a delicious cheese platter, rattan-wrapped handles make these knives an earthy yet sophisticated way to prepare and serve cheeses at any get-together.
- 5-Piece Stainless Steel Bar Tool Set ($69): Help your fave hostess take her home mixology to sophisticated new heights with a matched stainless-steel toolset that includes everything needed to concoct the perfect cocktail.
- Recipe Cocktail Shaker ($39): To help your hostess gal pal create mouth-watering cocktails with ease, this recipe cocktail shaker is a bar cart essential. All she has to do is twist the outer sleeve of this classic shaker to serve up a variety of the most popular cocktails for her next party.
- American Atelier Decanter & Whiskey Glasses Set ($60): Add a touch of modern sophistication to your fave hostess’ home bar with a sleek whiskey glass and decanter set featuring metallic honeycomb patterns.
- NEST Lemongrass & Ginger Candle ($16): This refreshing candle combines notes of lemongrass and ginger with eucalyptus, thyme, and sage to create a light and beautiful aroma in any home.
- Wine Rack ($45): A brushed goldtone finish lends elegant shine to this graceful metal wine rack sized to hold six wine bottles. If your hostess friend entertains often, then she always needs to have reserves of wine in stock. To help her store and display her favorite vintages, this gorgeous wine rack is the best option.
- Wood & Marble Cutting Board ($63): Luminous marble and beautiful acacia wood make up this smooth, elegantly shaped serving board ideal for showcasing appetizers or desserts.
If you’re shopping for a globe-trotting, adventure-seeking jetsetter, then these holiday gifts will surely help inspire her sense of wanderlust. From stylish luggage and organizational packing cubes to sleeping masks (which are great for a long flight) and chic passport books, here are the best gifts for the travel lovers.
Holiday Gifts for The Jetsetter
- 5-Piece Packing Cube Set ($48): To help your travel buddy pack her must-haves with ease, these attractive packing cubes make it fast and easy to organize all her travel essentials. This smart travel system features a set of four packing cubes and a water-resistant pouch for wet/dry storage.
- 20-inch Rolling Spinner Carry-On ($135): This lightweight hard shell provides durable, easy-to-carry utility in this sleek suitcase fitted with a set of four multidirectional spinner wheels for effortless airport navigation. The zippered divider creates two separate packing compartments, and an expansion sleeve unzips to increase the packing capacity.
- Sleep On The Go Set ($119): To help your jetsetting gal pal get her beauty rest while traveling, this set contains an anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bed head pillow, and sleep mask which will help her feel like she’s had an eight-hour beauty treatment every night.
- Aesop Jetset Travel Kit ($37): This collection of four in-flight essentials for hair and body (including a shampoo, conditioner, body wash, and body balm) will help her maintain impeccable upkeep abroad.
- Rebecca Minkoff Leather Passport Holder ($45): Inspire your gal pal to take on her next adventure in style with a slim passport holder shaped from textured Saffiano leather.
- Slide Credit Card & Passport Case ($48): This slim credit card case is crafted from lightly textured leather and features a convenient ID window. A convenient back pocket is just the right size for her passport, making it perfect for travel.
- Bobbi Brown Travel Brush Set ($139): A limited-edition set of five best-selling makeup brushes for face, eyes, and brows in mini sizes with full-sized brush heads comes in this sleek, compact case.
- 2-Piece Spinner Luggage Set ($285): A lightweight hard shell provides durable, easy-to-maneuver utility in this sleek spinner suitcase set fitted with four multi-directional wheels for effortless airport navigation. The zippered divider creates two separate packing compartments, and an expansion sleeve unzips to increase the packing capacity.
- Jetset Cosmetics Case ($85): A see-through top and base let your jetsetter friend see what her options are in this zip-around cosmetics case that’s perfect for travel.
If you’re holiday shopping for a luxury lover, then you’ll want to splurge on designer gifts that will make her feel like a Park Avenue princess. From Burberry’s signature plaid scarves to the Gucci “it bag” of the year, here are holiday gifts that any luxury lover would truly cherish.
Holiday Gifts for The Luxury Lover
- Gucci Marmont Leather Shoulder Bag ($2590): Seen on countless celebs, on-trend fashion bloggers, and stylish gals everywhere, this chic shoulder bag has become the “it bag” of the year. Double-G logos—inspired by a ’70s-era design found in the Gucci archives—highlight the matelassé-quilted leather on a timeless Italian shoulder bag finished with heart-shaped stitching in back.
- Burberry Cashmere Scarf ($430): Help keep the luxury lover in your life cozy and warm this winter with this stylish designer scarf. Rich colors in an iconic bold, giant-check pattern define this sumptuously soft cashmere scarf trimmed with long fringe.
- Tom Ford Sunglasses ($460): Nothing will make her feel like an old Hollywood starlet than wearing a glamorous pair of sunglasses. The old-school silhouette of classic sunglasses gets a sophisticated update with smoky gradient lenses and signature metal T insets at the temples.
- David Yurman Pendant Necklace ($695): Featuring his signature detailing, this stunning diamond and semiprecious stone pendant necklace is a timeless piece for any woman’s wardrobe. As a long-time David Yurman customer, his gorgeous jewelry has lasted me over a decade and has garnered tons of compliments.
- CHANEL Nº5 Eau de Parfum Spray ($160): For the first time ever and for a limited time only, the world’s most eternal fragrance meets Gabrielle Chanel’s favorite color. The Eau de Parfum draws inspiration from the Parfum, sharing its floral aldehyde signature. This floral bouquet composed around May rose and jasmine features bright citrus top notes. Aldehydes create a unique presence while the smooth touch of bourbon vanilla leaves an incredibly sensual trail. An ephemeral red bottle, a timeless collectible.
- LAGOS Caviar Rope Bracelet ($4950): Caviar beads add interest to this slender bracelet that’s cast in bright 18-karat gold and detailed with solid stations. Both versatile and timeless, this chic bracelet can be worn from day-to-night, paired with everything from casual daytime outfits to elegant evening attire.
- Versace Bracelet Watch ($1495): Logo engraving on the bezel and a Medusa-head marker at 12 o’clock leave no question as to the elevated style of this striking Swiss-made timepiece with chronograph functionality. A guilloche dial and dual-finish bracelet complete the refined look, adding the finishing touch to any outfit.
- Saint Laurent Shoulder Bag ($2590): Elegant matelassé stitching and raised, shining logo hardware lends subtle sophistication to this clean-lined calfskin designer shoulder bag fitted with chain-detailed straps. This luxurious handbag is the ultimate accessory for any luxury lover, plus a great piece for any collection.
- Gucci Logo Leather Belt ($450): If your fave luxury lover follows fashion bloggers and social media influencers, then she’s definitely seen this iconic belt being born by all her style icons. The easiest way to elevate any ensemble, this chic leather belt is a must-have for any glamour gal’s wardrobe. Heat-stamped for rich texture, this calfskin-leather belt boasts a prominent brass logo buckle that denotes luxury with one statement symbol.
Do you have a party gal who loves putting on her party dress, hitting the dance floor, and having the time of her life? If you’re shopping for a socialite who never misses an outing, then these holiday gifts will surely delight her.
Holiday Gifts for The Socialite
- Saint Laurent Box Clutch ($5900): Nothing makes a statement like this gorgeous tuxedo box clutch from renowned luxury brand YSL. An eclectic mélange of goldtone chains brings gleaming texture to this structured box clutch in supple goatskin leather. The polished logo monogram and sinuous snake chain finish the elegant look. Great for wearing to gala events and swanky soirees, this designer bag is a splurge-worthy gift for any socialite.
- RED Valentino Minidress ($995): Both fun and flirty, glamorous golden polka dots create a whimsical glow around this swingy A-line dress finished with a prim bow at the neck. This would be the perfect dress for any festive holiday party or noteworthy date nights.
- Oscar de la Renta Mini Bow Earrings ($225): Dainty bow earrings handmade in the USA shine brightly with Swarovski-crystal pavé and exhibit the feminine grace Oscar de la Renta is known for.
- David Yurman Diamond Earrings ($4800): Add light and sparkle to her party ensembles with these stunning 18-karat yellow gold and pavé diamond earrings from designer David Yurman.
- Marchesa Notte Floral Dress ($795): When your socialite gal pal wears this feminine frock, she’ll feel more in bloom than any wallflower. Three-dimensional blooms sprout from the painterly, watercolor-like print of this wispy organza dress finished with crisscrossing strips of velvet at the bodice for definition.
- Okhtein Minaudiere ($1080): Exclusive to Nordstrom, this striking purse is more like a piece of art than an accessory. Handcrafted by Egyptians artisans from rich metallic leather and shining brass, this stunning stamped minaudiere is inspired by ancient pottery inscriptions on Cairo’s famous Dome. Take off the chain strap to convert it into a scene-stealing clutch.
- Versace Leather Crossbody Bag ($2550): Deco-inspired beadwork brings vintage glamour to this beautifully structured crossbody bag topped with a golden Tribute chain strap, which was originally designed by Gianni Versace. The dual-flap design, accented on the front with Medusa-head logo medallions, adds convenience to the covetable look.
- Chiara Boni La Petite Robe Gown ($1200): For any fancy wedding, gala event, or fashionable fundraiser, the socialite in your life deserves to wear a designer gown that makes her feel like the belle of the ball. Sparkling crystals catch the light on the portrait collar of this striking trumpet gown in a smooth Italian stretch knit that truly flatters any figure.
- Gucci Brooch ($335): On-trend this season, brooches have made a big comeback into fashion. Accessorizing virtually everything from sweaters to jackets, a bedazzling brooch adds a glamorous statement. Help your friend elevate any look with this Italian-made brooch featuring the iconic logo cast in antiqued metal set in a frame of sparkling crystals.
Whether she’s a sentimental softie, a thoughtful friend, or a heartful honey with old-fashioned values, if you’re shopping for a sweetheart, then any of these delightful holiday gifts will surely capture her heart.
Holiday Gifts for The Sweetheart
- Monica Vinader Heart Friendship Ring ($350): A tiny heart alight in diamond pavé centers a clever ring that has an adjustable chain so she can wear the style on any finger she likes. What a sweet way to remind her how much you value her in your life!
- Anthropologie Set of 3 Journals ($16): To inspire your sweetheart gal pal to write down her feelings, document her daily adventures, and even envision her dreams, this set of beautiful journals will do the job. A wash of bright blooms lends energy and charm to the covers of this trio of journals designed by Fernanda Martinez and her expressive California brand La Tinta.
- Djeco Tinou Stationery Set ($28): Set little imaginations on a big adventure with this colorful stationery set that includes a pencil, tape, stickers and more to brighten up their notes.
- Life Journal ($27): Capture thoughts, ideas, dreams, and inspiration with this bonded-leather journal detailed with golden foil and finished with an elastic closure for on-the-go style and ease.
- Kate Spade Picture Frame ($75): Enshrine a special moment in a tastefully restrained picture frame with a fun rose-gold accent.
- Stainless Steel Tumbler ($33): Upgraded in a lovely floral pattern in collaboration with Rifle Paper Co., this sleek tumbler is made from triple-insulated, vacuum-sealed stainless steel that keeps chilled drinks cold for up to nine hours and warm ones hot for up to three hours. Talk about a sweet way to stay hydrated!
- Rifle Paper Co. Blush Address Book ($21): In an increasingly digital world, Rifle Paper Co. brings back the charm of the little black book with this cloth-cover iteration featuring metallic graphics. With sections for her favorite people and important dates, your fave sweetheart will be able to find information just as quickly as whipping out her phone.
- Be Kind Wall Magnet Board ($75): If a picture is worth 1000 words, then imagine the impact of an inspiring message board. This cheerful magnet board in a minimalist design delivers great advice and a wonderful reminder that being kind makes life that much happier.
- 14k-Gold Fill Initial Mini Heart Pendant ($45): This handmade jewelry was crafted with love and intention by Oregon-based brand, Nashelle. The heart initial necklace is no different: with a hand-stamped pendant anchored by a single ring, it makes for a perfect layering piece.
If you have a natural, toxin-free beauty junkie or wellness-focused health nut in your life, then any of these holiday gifts will brighten her day. From revitalizing rose hibiscus water to Kate Hudson’s inspiring health & wellness book, these gifts are great for the Zen Master you know and love.
Holiday Gifts for The Zen Master
- Youth To The People Superfood Cleanser ($36): This superfood gel cleanser is packed with phytonutrients that wash away dirt, impurities, and most makeup. This antioxidant-packed, multifunction gel cleanser is pH-balanced, nondrying and removes makeup with ease. Its rich, gel texture naturally lathers without sulfates and rinses quickly without stripping the skin.
- Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Hydration Trio ($39): This limited-edition trio of luxurious rose and coconut products nourish and hydrate skin. It includes a moisturizing and exfoliating Coco Rose Coconut Oil Body Polish, a youth-boosting Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist, and balm.
- 8G Dietary Supplement ($14): A boost for one’s health, the supplement features eight greens: spinach, wheatgrass, kale, blue-green algae, spirulina, chlorella, barley grass, and aloe vera. It also includes ascorbic acid, niacin, vitamins B3, B5 and B12, zinc, sodium bicarbonate, and potassium bicarbonate.
- VitaJuwel® Adore ViA Water Bottle ($78): VitaJuwel is not just jewelry for water, it also claims to energize water and restructure it to the same level as pure spring water. This water bottle is made from premium, high-quality glass an interchangeable gempod base filled with a selection of hand-picked gemstones.
- Pretty Happy Book by Kate Hudson ($12): Publishers Weekly describes this inspiring book as “a simply charming path to calm self-confidence.” From diet and nutrition tips to fitness inspiration and self-love advice, this book is a great gift for any gal who wants to care for her mind, body, and spirit.
- Rose Hibiscus Hydrating Face Mist ($16): This hydrating face mist is created with pure plant actives and features a base of coconut water which is infused with youth-boosting hibiscus flower petals and moisture-enhancing rose to tone, hydrate and soften skin.
- Rose Quartz Crystal Facial Roller ($28): Handcrafted from rose quartz, this natural crystal roller has a large and small stone for easy, effortless movements all over the face. Crystal healing has been used for centuries for smooth, youthful-looking skin. This roller may help maintain healthy blood circulation and skin tone, and help to boost natural collagen. It can reduce puffiness and wrinkles; it can help improve the elasticity of the skin, and it can help promote lymphatic drainage. It also helps to reduce under eye dark circles and can eliminate toxins and tighten pores.
- Moon Juice Dietary Supplement ($49): These herbs are shown to help reduce the signs and effects of stress and help improve energy, mood, focus, and beauty. It helps with daily stress management, too, helping to reduce cortisol levels by up to 24%. SuperYou is plant-sourced stress relief with ingredients clinically shown to help the body cope with stress, help reduce physical and mental and emotional fatigue, help boost energy and mood and help preserve collagen.
- Lapis Facial Oil ($26): Lapis Facial Oil is named for the precious blue oil it contains, blue tansy, which holds a component called azulene which gives the formula its power. It also contains squalane from olives, which has excellent emollient properties and acts as a light protective barrier to keep moisture in the skin while protecting against hyperpigmentation and premature aging.