Flooring options range from hardwood floors to carpets and rugs. Deciding on which type of flooring you will install in your house depends on a few factors, including the overall decor of your home, your budget, and the amount of maintenance and upkeep you can afford to do.
In addition to costing less to install, there are other positive benefits of installing carpeting in your home. Carpet is considered more plush and cozy (which makes it ideal for living rooms and bedrooms), as well as safer for young children to crawl around on. One of the most popular types of carpeting on the market (that works especially well for families with kids, or homes that have highly-trafficked areas, like living rooms and hallways), is the Tigressá carpet.
If you’re the proud owner of a Tigressá carpet then you probably understand why these carpets are held in the highest esteem from homeowners. Known for their softness and strength, a Tigressá carpet is a great addition to any home and with proper care can last a lifetime. Unlike a traditional carpet, a Tigressá carpet is more resistant to stains, but no carpet is 100% impervious to staining.
How To Maintain A Tigressá Carpet
To keep your carpet in the best condition, it’s recommended to follow proper cleaner and care guidelines. Before cleaning your Tigressá carpet, or any carpet, it’s important to research manufacturer suggestions. To keep your carpet looking fresh, the following steps are advisable:
* Although many Tigressá carpets are more stain resistant than other brands, it’s still important to perform regular maintenance. Be sure to vacuum your carpet at least every other day, and concentrate the heaviest on areas that receive the most foot traffic.
* Soak up and blot stains immediately as they happen, to help prevent a stain.
* Professional cleaning should be done at least once every year.
* Many Tigressá carpets include a soil warranty, in the event of deep stains.
* If a spill does occur, use only manufacturer recommended cleaning products. You can also concoct a gentle carpet wash using dishwashing detergent.
Whether you already own one, or you’re looking to have one installed, one thing is for certain, a Tigressá carpet is sure to satisfy and add immense beauty to your home.
Sponsored: This post is brought to you by FlooringAmerica.com