From Carmel to Cape Cod, this Bikini Guide for Travelers features six sensational swimsuits that are ideal for visiting different destinations throughout the USA, including some of the hottest summer spots in the country (like San Diego, Hawaii, and Miami).
The Bikini Guide For Travelers
Known for charming cottages, picturesque landscape, and expansive ocean vistas, Carmel, California is a quaint village set in Central California. This traditional coastal town is renowned for an abundance of art galleries, fine dining, and preppy fashion. When visiting Carmel Beach, opt for a classic polka dot halter bikini with feminine tie detailing.
Cape Cod, MA
From clambakes to sailing excursions, Cape Cod, Massachusetts offers a range of enjoyable outdoor activities and sightseeing opportunities for visitors. For these reasons, Cape Cod is one of the most popular summer destination spots on the East Coast. When visiting the sandy beaches along Cape Cod’s coastline, stick with the a retro-inspired, ruffled, gingham check bikini for the ultimate girly-girl look.
The Hamptons, NY
“The Hamptons are a group of villages and hamlets in the townships of Southampton and East Hampton, which form the South Fork of Long Island, New York.” [Source: Wikipedia] Renowned for palatial mansions and estates, celebrity-studded soirees, and breathtaking vistas, The Hamptons are a summer playground for the rich and famous. When visiting this area, go for a classic All-American look with a bold striped bikini.
San Diego, CA
In a city that meshes metropolitan architecture with laid-back, casual living, San Diego, California is known for abundant sunshine and a hip, young community. This Southern California hotspot attracts thousands of college-coeds every year, and has not only a thriving downtown scene, but a happening beach life as well. San Diego is known for hot bodies, activity-enthusiasts, and outdoor adventurers. When visiting San Diego, sport a sexy string bikini in a bright color, to show-off your tan and athletic physique.
Known as “The Big Island”, Hawaii offers an oasis of tropical landscapes, an awe-inspiring coastal setting, and a plethora of outdoor activities (ranging from surfing to hiking). This spectacular island destination is one of the most highly sought-after summer travel spots for visitors from around the world. When visiting Hawaii, opt for a vibrant colored, tropical floral print bikini.
If you’re seeking a summer destination that offers sandy white beaches, hot weather, and an even hotter nightlife scene, then Miami, Florida is for you. Renowned for it’s year-round sunshine, sexy people, and fast-paced lifestyle, anyone who visits Miami feels it’s highly-addictive pulse. When visiting Miami, heat things up in a bold, neon-colored bikini that flaunts your curves.
It’s Getting Hot In Here
With summer in full swing, you’d think it’d be a time to slow down… not so much! Even though summer style require less coverage of our bodies, it’s certainly still fun to cover on our blogs. How do you wear shorts without slumming it? What bikini should you wear in Miami or the Hamptons? Questions, questions! This week’s links roundup will cover all your summer fashion and beauty questions, and get you fired up for the fall, but let’s hope that fall doesn’t come to soon.
Links a la Mode: The IFB Weekly Roundup
- A Beautyfull World: Mirrored Personalities: The Influence of Role Models
- Beauty and Sass: playtime with eyeshadow color theory
- Chic Black Chick: Style File – The Kimono Is Back Y’all
- DIY Doyenne: 10 Ways to Stay the Course
- Dramatis Personae: Summer Color Palette: Coveting Mint
- Fashion Is Evolution: DIY Painted Antlers Video Tutorial
- Fashion, Trends & More: 3 Ways to Style Black, High-Rise Shorts
- Inspirations and Celebrations: Bikini Guide For Travelers – USA Edition
- Little Miss Makeup: Fall trend: Grunge makeup
- Miss City Chic: How To:Display Jewelry
- Miss Foodie Fab: Four Steps to Beautiful Skin
- Miss Sassy Girl: The Dos and Don’ts of Wearing Pastel Pants
- ModaVracha’s Spot: My top 20 Female personal style and fashion bloggers
- Ms. Fabulous: Design Tips from NBC Fashion Star Cassandra Hobbins
- Olive Brown: Uniforms, workwear and some fun facts about nun fashion
- Rose & Pine: Style Crush: Lana Del Rey
- Style Bizarre: On Being Yourself Despite The Trends
- Style Vanity: What to Wear to a Wedding? | Men’s Edition
- The Curvy Girl in the Corner: Inspired by The Justice League
- We Are Ready Made: Flowers for Men
4 Comments on “Bikini Guide For Travelers – USA Edition”
really cool how you paired different styles with diff locations. Love the ones for SD & Miami!
Inspiration Cosmetics says:
Never thought of needing different swimsuits depending on the location…I think they are all adorable and work perfectly anywhere. A makeup tip to try for the beach is to use Inspiration cosmetics 3-in-1 stick for a perfect face that will last the summer heat!
Using this bikini guide is an easy way to avoid looking like a tourist, when visiting any one of these vacation spots. 🙂