This post is sponsored by Ibotta. All opinions are my own.
To help you beat the Summer heat while looking gorgeous this season, today’s Summer Style & Beauty Guide shares must-read tips on how to stay cool, refreshed, and beautiful. Plus, discover easy ways to earn cash back on everyday purchases by using the Ibotta app.
What better way to save money than by getting cash back through rewarded shopping?! That’s why Ibotta developed their easy-to-use smartphone app. Ibotta is 100% free to download and use on iOS and Android devices –there are no subscription fees or pushes for in-app purchases. By signing up for a free account, you instantly gain access to thousands of cash back offers through their system. Ibotta has partnered with hundreds of top retailers (like Amazon, Target, Overstock.com, and more) to enable you to earn cash back on purchases. So, while you’re doing any Summer shopping, be sure to check Ibotta first for any savings.
To help you look beautiful (and stay cool) this Summer, here are 6 ways to look your best while saving money.
Summer Style Tips:
- Opt for lightweight fabrics in breathable materials. Cotton and linen are great examples, as they keep you cool even when the temps outside heat up.
- Another way to look stylish while staying cool is by wearing maxi dresses. These comfortable dresses are both figure-flattering and practical for hot weather. Rather than wearing skinny jeans (which just retain heat on hot days), a breezy maxi dress helps you stay cool and look chic.
Refreshing Beauty Treatments:
- On a hot Summer day, a quick and easy way to cool down is by spritzing your face and skin with a refreshing rose water mist. This hydrating, soothing beauty treatment helps you feel fresh.
- When the weather is scorching, opt for lightweight, oil-free sunscreens. Making sure to protect skin from the harsh effects of the Sun is essential year-round. Choosing oil-free SPF protection can help you stay protected without making you feel like you’re wearing a heavy mask.
Makeup-Meltdown Prevention Tips:
- To soak up extra oil and minimize the look of greasy skin (which often happens when our bodies naturally heat up), use blotting papers. These are great for stashing in your purse and can be used on your T-Zone throughout the day.
- Another way to prevent your makeup from having a full-on meltdown during Summer is by spritzing on a makeup setting spray before you leave the house each morning. A makeup setting spray helps to keep your face makeup in place while extending the longevity of your makeup. Plus, there are different types of setting sprays available on the market – from oil-free to long-lasting.
When shopping for these products, make sure to use Ibotta to get cash back on these purchases. That’s not all! New shoppers can get up to $20 in Welcome Bonuses, and earn extra cash through bonuses and special offers. What are you waiting for?! Sign-up for Ibotta today!