From relaxing coastal California getaways to see-and-be-seen hotspots in Florida, here are 5 fabulous Spring Break vacation ideas to inspire you to travel this season. Now that Spring is officially here, it’s the perfect time to let your imagination wander to new and exciting destinations that will invoke your senses and leave you wanting more.
Whether you’re seeking a weekend trip that will rejuvenate you and give you a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, or you’re on the hunt for the ultimate adventure that will create memories to last a lifetime, featured here are some of the best places to visit during Spring Break.
Spring Break Vacation Ideas
1. Carmel, California: Starting on the west coast of the USA, the magical town of Carmel-by-the-Sea (in Northern California) is the ultimate getaway for city dwellers. If the vision of luxurious European style villas and cottages, exquisite food and wine, and spectacular ocean views sounds like your idea of the perfect Spring Break vacation, then this is a must-visit for you.
2. Palm Springs, California: During the months of March and April, the weather is absolutely sensational in sunny Palm Springs, California. A Spring Break vacation in this picturesque desert oasis is a great way to rest, relax, and unwind. The best ways to enjoy this popular retreat are to take a spin around town in a convertible car, stroll through the luxury boutiques and shops, and practice your swing on one of the legendary golf courses.
3. Sunriver, Oregon: With breathtaking mountain views, family-friendly activities, and a plethora of outdoor adventures (from bicycling and hiking to horseback riding, golfing, and even kayaking down the river), Sunriver, Oregon is one of the most fabulous places to enjoy Spring Break. Ideal for families with kids, this rustic getaway is only a brief ride from the City of Bend, which is a quaint, historic town filled with quaint eateries, lively breweries, and good shopping.
4. Cape Cod, Massachusetts: From clam bakes on the beach to sailing on the bay, Cape Cod is a quintessential Americana destination renowned for beauty, heritage, and charm. As a traditional coastal community, the area prides itself on offering tourists a range of enjoyable water-related activities, including whale watching, boating and kayaking, and more. When the sun goes down, hit up one of the waterfront eateries for fresh fish, crab, and lobster.
5. Miami, Florida: Known for it’s sizzling hot nightlife, beautiful people, and balmy weather, Miami is the ultimate Spring Break vacation for those who want non-stop, heart-pumping action and excitement. This star-studded hotspot often attracts music moguls, celebrities, and actors. So, have your camera ready to snap a pic at any moment.
What’s your idea of the most fabulous Spring Break vacation?
[Image Credit: Shutterstock]
2 Comments on “5 Fabulous Spring Break Vacation Ideas”
Wow – these all look so fabulous! Thanks for sharing!
So welcome, Kate. Have fun this Spring!