From sweet jewelry and adorable accessories that any gal would go ga-ga over to cool tech gifts and grooming kits that guys will get a kick out of, the 2015 Inspirations & Celebrations’ Valentines Day Gift Guide shares 20 fabulous gifts for both her and him. Whether you’re shopping for a loved one, a significant other, a family member or just a good friend, here are some great Valentines Day gift ideas (ranging from luxury gifts to affordable gifts) that anyone will love and cherish.
2015 Valentines Day Gift Guide For Her
1. Kate Spade New York iPhone Case: This affordable and adorable Valentines Day gift features a fun little message that marks the back of a cute case that keeps any beloved iPhone chic and scratch-free.
2. Wildfox Heart Sweatshirt: A textured, ruby red heart illustrates the front of this super-sweet crewneck sweatshirt crafted from a soft cotton blend and trimmed with snug banding.
3. ban.do iPhone 5 Charger: Who said tech accessories can be great Valentines day gifts? Help your loved one recharge her iPhone in a pinch with this charming, compact charger that helps her power up when she’s on the go.
4. Ace Delivery Pink Moto Jacket: Give the gift of style this Valentines Day. This ultra-flattering cotton-candy pink hue feminizes the distinct look of this wear-with-anything moto jacket styled with a studded lapel collar and asymmetrical zip front.
5. Vince Camuto Pointed Toe Pumps: Flattering and feminine, this pointed toe pump begins as a classic d’Orsay pump but becomes something even more alluring with an asymmetrical strap that curves across the vamp.
6. Kate Spade New York Crossbody Bag: An envelope-style crossbody bag (available in a wide array of hues) is crafted from lustrous crosshatched leather is furnished with an adjustable strap for a classic, downtown-chic look.
7. CLARISONIC Mia 3 Skin Cleansing Device: Give the gift of beautiful, healthy skin with the CLARISONIC Mia 3, which uses a sonic frequency of more than 300 movements per second to deeply cleanse the skin and remove makeup.
8. Kate Spade New York Heart Earrings: Get in the Valentine’s Day spirit with these adorable heart-shaped stud earrings.
9. PJ Salvage Print Jersey Shorts: Frilly ruffled hems reinforce the sweet styling of playfully printed sleep shorts cut from soft cotton-modal jersey.
10. Voluspa Embossed Candle: The Voluspa Japonica candle is filled with gorgeous floral designs and creative fragrances that take inspiration from the beauty of Japanese art.
2015 Valentines Day Gift Guide For Him
1. Lacoste Polo Shirt: This Valentines Day, help your favorite guy look his best with this classic piqué polo that has banded sleeves and side vents at the open hem, and features the Lacoste signature crocodile logo on the chest.
2. The Tie Bar Silk Dot Tie: When it’s time for him to get dressed up, turn up the notch on his style with this sophisticated tie.
3. Burberry Cashmere Scarf: Keep him warm and cozy this Valentines Day with this Burberry cashmere scarf. Rich colors in a bold, giant-check pattern define a sumptuously soft cashmere scarf trimmed with long fringe.
4. The North Face Vest: It may be just as light and lofty, but high-tech PrimaLoft insulation built-in to this vest does one better: it holds its warmth even in wet conditions. If your guy loves to go hiking, camping, or spend time outdoors, this is the perfect Valentines Day gift for him.
5. Derek Rose Cotton Stripe Pajamas: Help your guy ditch those dingy sweats and look fab even when he’s lounging around the house with these stylish PJs. Sharp tonal stripes pattern well-made cotton pajamas styled for maximum comfort.
6. 1901 Wool & Cashmere Sweater: This Valentines Day gift will not only make your guy look great, you’ll love giving him hugs while he’s wearing it. An exquisite blend of soft merino wool and cashmere is knit into a preppy pullover sweater defined by a trim shawl collar.
7. Prada Eau de Toilette Fragrance: This new and invigorating fragrance for men from Prada (which combines the essence of lavender, orange, spearmint, and sage, with notes of wood and amber) encourages strength, energy and excellence.
8. Bose Bluetooth Speaker: Does your loved one enjoy kicking back while listening to his favorite tunes? If so, this is a great gift for him. This top quality portable speaker delivers clear, full-range sound you might not expect from a compact speaker.
9. Archipelago Botanicals Candle: Aromatic scents inspire romance and set the mood for amour. This Valentines Day, give your guy this apothecary jar that contains a hand-poured candle made of a premium soy-wax blend infused with essential oils.
10. Comme des Garçons Luxury Wallet: An embossed diamond motif textures the richly colored leather of this handsome, Spanish-crafted zip-around wallet finished with gleaming golden hardware.
[Image Credit: Shutterstock]
6 Comments on “2015 Valentines Day Gift Guide For Her & Him”
Abbie Cannes says:
Great post! I love content like this, it’s super informative and really useful. Thanks so much Christina 🙂
Elle Mouse says:
Wonderful picks! I really like red colour, cute candles and heart print so I actually want everything from the list.
Thanks, Elle! Happy Valentine’s Day.
Thanks, Mel! Have a great Valentine’s Day.