From chic Gucci wallets and statement-making Michael Kors handbags to timeless David Yurman jewelry and dramatic Diane von Furstenberg accessories, featured here are 10 exquisite holiday gift ideas for luxury gifts under $500.
If you’re shopping for a special person in your life who deserves only the best, then these (affordable) luxury gifts will certainly delight and surprise that person this holiday season. Whether she’s a skin care devotee, a beauty maven, or simply a stylish woman with a taste for the finest things in life, these best-selling luxury gifts will surely suit her fancy.
1. Valentino Rockstud Sunglasses ($346): What became the hottest shoe of the season, the Valentino Rockstud style has now become the coolest pair of shades around. Spiky metal pyramid studs add rock-n-roll flair to boxy gradient-lens sunglasses. For the fashion-forward woman in your life, these sunnies are the ultimate luxury gift you could get her.
2. Burberry Signature Plaid Cashmere Scarf ($435): This classically chic iconic check pattern is recognizable around the world as a mark of luxury. With its cozy cashmere fabric and signature plaid print, this gorgeous Burberry scarf is a statement accessory that is a must-have in every stylish gal’s wardrobe.
3. La Mer Limited Edition Skin Care Collection ($350): Coveted by skin care devotees everywhere, this classic selection of essential La Mer skincare products reveals a firmer, smoother, more radiant appearance. With these essential products, skin gets an instant renewal, so that fine lines, wrinkles, and pores look diminished.
4. David Yurman Pearl Earrings ($395): Pearl earrings are the mark of a lady. But David Yurman has taken a modern approach to this traditional jewelry staple. Artistic, sculptural pieces get a refreshing new interpretation, with these stunning, twisted cable-inspired earrings.
5. Tuleste Gold Headband ($135): Want to give a whimsical, magical gift that will always be cherished? Then this gorgeous headband is the way to go. The charming fern embellishment is what makes this headband super special.
6. Michael Kors Signature Tote Bag ($149): Known as the designer who evokes the ‘jet-set lifestyle’, Michael Kors has become the most popular accessory brand in the world, making it one of the hottest luxury gifts you could give. Dot-print MK logos pattern a plentiful-pocket tote designed with double compartments and a zipped divider for enhanced organization, making this signature tote bag a must-have for any busy woman who’s always on-the-go.
7. DVF Leopard Print Leather Gloves ($268): With luxe cashmere lining, these leopard-print dyed calf-hair and leather gloves by fashion icon, Diane von Furstenberg, are beyond fierce. Take a walk on the wild side this holiday season by giving a gift that’s truly statement-worthy.
8. Marc by Marc Jacobs Gold-Tone Chain Bracelet ($130): This stylish Marc by Marc Jacobs‘ gold-tone brass bracelet is made from curb link chains that sit flush against the wrist. With it’s simple, stunning design, t’s a timeless choice to mix with work and weekend looks, making it wearable for everyday.
9. Neom Organics Handmade Candle ($130): Hand-poured in England, Neom Organics‘ limited-edition version of its ‘Real Luxury’ candle is designed in collaboration with Jenny Packham. It is fragranced with warming Rosewood, relaxing lavender and the uplifting notes of Jasmine – thought to inspire optimism and comfort. The vessel’s opulent pattern is inspired by 1940s Film Noir and evokes the spirit of the genre’s glamorous heroines.
10. Gucci Wallet (
Reg. Price $540 – On Sale $485): Nothing brings Italian luxury to mind quite like Gucci. This lavish piece is a must-have accessory of the season, thanks to its streamlined shape and classic design.
Shop more fabulous luxury gifts below:
[Image Credit: Shutterstock]