Whether you love entertaining at home or you’re shopping for someone who enjoys being a homebody, a hostess, or a cook – here are 13 great holiday gifts they’ll love. Plus, many of these gifts are currently on sale – so it’s a perfect time to shop for your home too!
From high-tech toys (like a TV that looks like framed art) to chic home decor and entertaining pieces (such as a marble cheese plate and a luxe candle), here are several holiday gift ideas to inspire you this season.
Decor Gifts for the Home
Every stylish home needs a few must-have essentials that stand the test of time and add a luxe touch. From iconic coffee table books and glamorous vases to a classic bar cart and even sumptuous-smelling candles, below are 7 of my favorite home decor gifts to give (and buy for yourself too!).
- Tom Ford Hardcover Book ($82): We recently added this stunning coffee table book to our home. Featuring inspiring images and details about the iconic fashion designer, Tom Ford, this must-have book is a gorgeous addition to any stylish home.
- Gold Honeycomb Vase ($42): I’m admittedly obsessed with gold accessories for my home. As one of my favorite designs, this elegant yet contemporary honeycomb glass vase adds a chic touch. Simply add a bouquet of fresh white lilies for instant glamour.
- Gold Mirrored Glass Bar Cart ($201): Every entertainer or hostess needs a functional and stylish bar cart to store all her must-have entertaining supplies. From spirits and wine bottles to glasses and garnishes, this timeless mirrored glass bar cart is the epitome of form-meeting-function.
- Faux-Fur Throw Blanket ($32): For those chilly winter nights, a sumptuous faux-fur throw blanket is always a great holiday gift idea. As I write this gift guide, I’m literally bundled up in our cozy faux-fur throw – it’s one of my favorite pieces in our home. Plus it makes for a fabulous holiday gift.
- Marble Cheese Board & Knife Set ($39): What better way to serve artisanal cheese and fresh fruit than on a luxurious marble cheese board with a matching marble knife?! Plus, this tray comes with dual handles for easy transport.
- Voluspa Crane Flower Candle ($28): Not only is this incredible-smelling candle a lush way to add a beautiful aroma to any home, but it also comes in an equally stunning gold-colored embossed glass jar. I add Voluspa candles to nearly every room in our home, and they always get compliments when guests come over.
- Pottery Barn Leather Jewelry Box ($229): To organize and store your valuable jewelry, a simple yet chic leather jewelry box is a great option. This deluxe jewelry box comes with multiple storage sections, making it easy to keep your belongings safe and secure. Plus, it looks elegant in any home – whether it’s modern or traditional style home.
Tech Gifts for the Home
Every modern home needs high-tech toys and devices to make life easier and more efficient. From the revolutionary new Samsung Frame television (which we just bought for our home) to our favorite, easy-to-use devices (like Google Home and Drinkworks® Home Bar by Keurig®), here are 6 great tech gifts for the home.
- Samsung Frame 65″ 4k Television ($1797): Whether you’re watching holiday movies or streaming your favorite tv shows, this high-resolution thin-framed television makes home entertainment even better. The best part is – when it’s not in use, it looks like a framed, matted piece of artwork. Plus you can change the art on the screen as often as you like. From displaying modern art to classic works, this innovative TV adds an upscale touch to your home by blending in to look like artwork. We recently bought one for our home, and cannot wait for it to arrive! It’s quite possible the most beautiful TV ever made.
- Google Home ($69): This little tech device has changed our lives for the better. From checking the weather and setting timers to streaming music, remotely turning on-and-off lights, making phone calls, and even asking it to look up information on the web, Google Home is the ultimate virtual assistant and speaker system in one.
- SodaStream ($119): This innovative, easy-to-use at-home sparkling water maker helps you stay hydrated and happy. If you love the refreshing taste of carbonated water, ditch the cans and opt for this device. Just pop in a CO2 bottle and push the button – within seconds you’ll have fresh-tasting bubbly water ready to drink. We used to go through about 24 cans of sparkling water per week (which definitely cost costly). Ever since switching, we not only saved money, but it also cut down dramatically on all the recycling we were doing.
- Nest Hello Video Doorbell ($229): This amazing, pocket-sized doorbell does way more than chime when guests arrive. It lets you virtually speak to guests without opening the door (which is great if unknown visitors show up), plus it allows you to see who just arrived. It’s not only a fantastic security device (as it also records the activity and sends alerts to your smartphone), but it can be programmed to play whatever type of doorbell chime you want (including holiday music!).
- Crockpot ($35): This must-have cooking device is one of the best gifts that keeps on giving. Whether you’re cooking chili, stew, or even veggie dishes – this slow cooker is a great tool for any kitchen, especially in winter.
- Drinkworks Home Bar by Keurig ($199 SALE): Not only has this new home bar made it on to Ellen’s “Top 12 Gifts” list this season, but it’s also become one of our favorite entertaining devices at home. This revolutionary device makes it easy and effortless to make bar quality cocktails with the push of a button. From Moscow Mules to Cosmopolitans, Sangria, and even Beer – you can quickly whip up delicious drinks in seconds.
[Affiliate links included]