Whether you’re shopping for your sister or your bestie, here are 30+ chic holiday gift ideas for the gals on your list.
For everyone from glam girls and haute hostesses to beauty babes and globe trotters, today’s edition of “Fabulous Finds” is a curated collection of my favorite gifts this season. Let’s just say, several of these gifts are on my wishlist.
Gifts for the Glam Girl
- Rachel Parcell Collection Bow Blouse ($89) & Party Skirt ($99): The perfect pairing – a sweet textured dot bow blouse with a fit-and-flare twill skirt in a sugary pink hue.
- Rachel Parcell Collection Lace Midi Skirt ($119): With lace-trimmed ruffles in a rich burgundy color, this tiered mesh midi skirt is such a glam spin on ladylike lace. If there’s one skirt that makes me think of the dancing girl emoji, this is it!
- Edie Parker Silver Glittered Acrylic Clutch ($895): The most glamorous little clutch for fancy occasions, like New Year’s Eve or a holiday gala – this festive purse is definitely a gorgeous gift idea.
- Stuart Weitzman Metallic Heeled Sandals ($398): The ultimate party shoe that goes with everything – these iconic, must-have designer heels in metallic gold elongate legs while being relatively comfortable.
- Gal Meets Glam Collection Metallic Red Dress ($198): This versatile metallic jacquard midi dress works for all types of occasions – from brunches and baby showers to holiday dinners and even date night.
- Julie Vos Gold Link Bracelet ($295): Hands down – this is one of my favorite designer bracelets in my jewelry box. With a hammered texture and bold chunky links, this gold-plated piece exudes a downtown vibe.
- Gold Glittered Acrylic Clutch ($795): Whether you dress up an LBD or pair it with a sleek tuxedo jacket and leather pants, this glamorous glittered acrylic clutch always adds a fun touch.
- Gal Meets Glam Collection Floral Maxi Dress ($210): Constructed out of romantic chiffon fabric, this flowy floral maxi dress exudes a soft, feminine charm. With a wrap-style waistline and billowy sleeves, this classic silhouette looks good on virtually all body types.
Gifts for the Beauty Babe
- BareMinerals Blush ($29): (Clean Beauty) This natural blush adds a rosy glow to cheeks while blurring away imperfections (with its light-reflecting, non-toxic ingredients).
- Charlotte Tilbury Concealer ($32): If there was a fairy who could wave her wand, and make our dark spots, blemishes, and fine lines disappear – this concealer would be it. Let’s just call it magic in a tube!
- Tria At-Home Laser Hair Removal ($449): Let’s be honest – laser hair removal treatments can get expensive, quickly. That’s why this revolutionary at-home laser hair removal helps gals feel more beautiful while saving money in the long-run.
- Tom Ford Matte Lipstick ($55): This luxe velvety matte lipstick has garnered a cult following amongst the beauty elite because of its ability to make women feel sophisticated and look pulled-together.
- Dyson High-Speed Hair Dryer ($399): The moment my hairstylist used this fast-drying, high-tech hair dryer on my hair, I was amazed. This must-have hair dryer reduces heat damage while quickly giving locks a lustrous finish. Talk about a salon-quality blowout at home!
- Purlisse BB Cream ($35): (Clean Beauty) One of my favorite everyday beauty products, this lightweight, non-toxic BB Cream is infused with powerful, glow-boosting antioxidants and sun protection.
- Philosophy Fresh Fragrance ($50): (Clean Beauty) This refreshing, clean floral scent is both inspiring and uplifting to smell. Featuring notes of Muguet blossoms with a lasting musk, it exudes a classic vibe that’s effortlessly feminine.
- Tarte Long-wear Liquid Eyeliner ($20): (Clean Beauty) If a glam cat-eye is on your beauty wish list, then this easy-to-use eyeliner is the best tool to use. The angled felt-tip applicator makes winging it a breeze.
Gifts for the Haute Hostess
- Jonathan Adler Zebra Tray ($22): Every haute hostess needs a fabulous tray. This is it. ‘Nuff said.
- Animal Drink Coasters ($78): Because every party animal deserves a great drink coaster. Cheers to that!
- Jonathan Adler Tic-Tac-Toe Game ($195): Get the party started with this classic game (given a modern luxury spin in a polished brass finish). Great for coffee tables, this piece adds a playful vibe to any home.
- Rachel Zoe Book ($20): From fashion to home decor, this glam book by style icon Rachel Zoe makes living in style seem effortless. Whether you’re seeking inspiration or helpful style tips, this book has it all.
- Jonathan Adler Picture Frame ($78): This versatile porcelain picture frame is a smart gift idea, as it exudes understated elegance and pairs well with many styles of decor.
- Geometric Drink Coasters ($68): This porcelain coaster set is a fun way to get the conversation flowing.
- Champagne Candle ($38): Both chic and practical, this sumptuously-scented candle comes in a luxurious metallic vessel and an equally stylish gift box.
- Modern Throw Pillow ($38): Give a dose of cute and cozy with this fun abstract geometric print pillow.
Gifts for the Globe Trotter
- Travel Wallet ($32): From your passport to your tickets, this stylish travel wallet keeps documents secure while allowing quick access for moments when you need it.
- 5-in-1 Universal Travel Adapter ($35): For the ultimate globe trotter, this smart adapter keeps you connected on-the-go. It was designed to work in 150+ countries. Definitely an essential for overseas travel.
- Travel Organizer Set ($40): The smartest way to travel with all your must-haves – packing cubes. This set of three packing cubes comes with a waterproof roll-bag. Plus these make your suitcase look prettier.
- Silk Travel Neck Pillow & Sleep Mask ($95): Catch up on your beauty sleep on the red-eye with this luxurious silk pillow and eye mask set.
- Travel-Sized Fragrance Set ($115): Feel refreshed with these delightful travel-sized Jo Malone fragrances.
- Travel Jewelry Box ($39): Safely and securely bring along your bling in this stylish zip-closure jewelry box with tabs, hooks, compartments, and an elasticized pocket to accommodate it all.
- Relaxing Essential Oil Roller ($30): Harnessing the powers of aromatherapy, this calming lavender-infused essential oil rollerball helps you relax before bedtime or whenever you need to de-stress.
- Rolling Spinner Carry-On Luggage ($165): With its lightweight hard shell and rotating spinners, this sleek carry-on luggage makes the trek between airports and Ubers a breeze.
Affiliate links included.