Special moments are always a reason to celebrate! Since today marks the 8th Anniversary of Inspirations & Celebrations, it’s the perfect moment to say thank you for being a valued member of this wonderful community.
In thanks for your continued support, enthusiasm, and engagement, as the Creator and Lifestyle Editor behind I&C, I’m excited to announce the “Inspirations & Celebrations 8th Anniversary Giveaway”.
A Thank You Note From The Gal Behind The Blog
In October 2011, the idea of starting a lifestyle blog came to me. I had no clue what I was getting into (or how much work it would be), but I knew I wanted to explore my creative side, so I jumped in and just start blogging.
At first, it was a simple vision of creating this positive, uplifting place on the web that would allow me to write about topics I love – from fashion and beauty to events, travel, and entertaining. Over time, this vision grew into a mission – the mission “to educate and empower women through inspiration and information”.
Little did I realize that this journey would ultimately transform my life and take me places I had only dreamed of.
Throughout the highs and lows of life, running this blog has always been a source of inspiration for me. During the dark days of the recession, through challenging personal moments in my life, and even in times of hardship and fear, Inspirations & Celebrations always instilled a sense of higher purpose within me and kept me feeling inspired.
To be honest – at times, it was my refuge from the world, my way of escaping reality by entering a space that was filled with positivity and possibilities. At other times, it represented an opportunity for me to overcome my fears, believe in myself, and fulfill my potential.
To some, it might be just another lifestyle blog. To me, it’s truly been life-changing.
Through my commitment to this website and social community, over the past 8 years, I’m proud to have helped hundreds of thousands of women by inspiring them to dream bigger, become happier, and create a life they love.
From style guides and beauty tips to entertaining tutorials, travel guides (and more), I’m passionate about creating content that adds value to your life. My goal is to help make your life easier, happier, and more inspiring.
When I read your comments and get to know you through social media, it touches my heart to learn that I&C is a source of joy for you too. Your enthusiasm and feedback fuel my desire to keep creating content that you enjoy.
So thank you for being a loyal I&C reader and for spreading the word about Inspirations & Celebrations.
Now, on to the fun part… the Giveaway!
In celebration of the I&C 8th Anniversary, the lucky winner of this stylish giveaway will enjoy $1250 worth of gifts, including luxurious beauty products, a glamorous designer bag, an Amazon gift card, and more fabulous goodies.
How To Enter The 8th Anniversary Giveaway
The 8th Anniversary Giveaway runs from October 3 – October 31, 2019. To enter, follow the easy instructions listed in the Gleam-powered giveaway widget shown below.
A random winner will be chosen on November 1, 2019, and contacted via email. The winner must reply by email within 3 days by providing their mailing address and contact information. Failure to reply within this time period will result in automatic forfeiture of the prize. In that situation, another random winner will be chosen.
To be eligible to win, entrants must be age 18+. This giveaway is open to USA/Canada residents.
How To Earn Bonus Entries
There are lots of ways to earn entry points in this giveaway.
- Get 10 entry points just by signing up for I&C e-newsletters!
- Get 10 entry points by following I&C on Instagram
- Get 5 bonus entries by sharing this giveaway with friends (by email and social media). The viral share link option can be found in the list of entry options below.
Keep checking back daily, as more ways to gain entries will be added!
Below are the gifts included in this stylish prize package:
- $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Azure Lux The Gold Collection Sparkling Peel-off Masks with Real Gold
- BareMinerals Bounce & Blur Blush in Coral Cloud
- Bionyx Milk Cleanser
- Bionyx Platinum Essential Day Cream
- Bionyx Platinum Vita Night Recovery
- Bionyx Platinum Night Recovery Cream
- Elizabeth Sutton Collection ‘Lucky’ Clutch
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray
- Goal Getter Journal by Fitlosophy
- Karity Liplock Velvet Liquid Lipstick in ‘Fade Out’
- Karity Liplock Velvet Liquid Lipstick in ‘Keira’
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Eye Contour Palette
- L’Occitane en Provence Travel-Sized Bath & Body Trio
- Molton Brown London Orange & Bergamot Hand Lotion
- RealHer Matte Lipstick in ‘I Am A Goddess’
- RealHer Matte Lipstick in ‘I Am A Visionary’
- Rich Travel-Sized Pure Luxury Intense Moisture Shampoo
- Sally Hansen Mega Strength Nail Color in ‘Wild Card’
- Sally Hansen Mega Strength Hardener
- Soo Ae Donkey Milk Skin Gel Mask Set
- Woda Celebrity 24 Karat Gold Mask
Fall Fashion & Beauty Trends To Try:
- Add a Little Sparkle: Turn up the glam factor of any outfit with a shimmering glittered clutch that is anything but ordinary. Feeling lucky? Show the world! A fun designer bag is the ultimate finishing touch to any look.
- Go For The Gold: What better way to pamper your skin than with real 24k gold? Renowned for its rejuvenating properties, this luxurious ingredient has become one of the celebrities’ top secrets to looking gorgeous. Whether you use a skin cream or a sheet mask, gold-infused skincare is a great way to do self-care.
- Get Rosy: A pop of coral-hued color on the apples of your cheeks is the quickest way to add warmth to your face, especially during Fall and Winter. A hint of shimmer adds a radiant glow while blurring away imperfections.
- Play with Shadows: An eye contour palette is a fantastic way to highlight your best features. Add depth and dimension by playing with light and dark shades. For daytime, go for softer hues. For evening, add drama by opting for a deep, moody smokey eye.
- Play Up Your Pout: One of the sexiest beauty trends this season is a deep, smoldering lip look. From sultry burgundy colors to deep plums, an easy way to play up your pout is with a rich matte lipstick.
[Gifts c/o BareMinerals, Karity, RealHer Cosmetics, Azure Lux, Elizabeth Sutton Collection, Bionyx, L’Occitane en Provence, Sally Hansen, Woda, Soo Ae, Sephora. Disclosure: Some affiliate links included.]