If you plan on hosting a St. Patty’s Day mega-bash or just a casual get-together at home this weekend, you must be feeling lucky today! The next best thing to winning a pot of gold is toasting to a fun time with friends and family! To make your St. Patrick’s Day celebration even more enjoyable, here are 6 festive cocktail recipes we’re sure you’ll love.
St. Patrick’s Day Cocktail Recipes
Ginger Lime Mojito
- 3oz Sparkling Ice Ginger Lime
- 1.5oz White Rum
- 10 mint leaves
- Lime wedge, for garnish
- Mint sprig, for garnish
- In an ice filled Collins glass, add Sparkling Ice Ginger Lime, rum, and mint leaves, then stir.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and mint sprig and serve.
Ginger Sage Cocktail
- 1 bottle of Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG
- Simple Syrup
- 1 cup honey
- 3 cups water
- 2 whole pears, peeled, cored and diced
- 1 large piece of ginger, peeled and diced
- 20 fresh sage leaves (plus more for garnish)
- In a saucepan combine the honey and water over medium heat and bring to a light boil.
- Turn the heat down to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until the honey has dissolved completely.
- Add the pears, ginger and sage leaves.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally until the mixture has reduced by 1/3 (about 15-20 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let the mixture steep for an additional 10 minutes.
- Strain the syrup into a large canning jar or thick glass bowl.
- Discard the ginger and sage leaves.
- Place a few pieces of the cooked pear into each stemless wine glass followed by 2 tbsps of the simple syrup.
- Add Santa Margherita Prosecco Superiore DOCG and serve.
- 1.5 oz of gin
- Simple syrup
- ½ Lime (sliced into 3 wedges)
- Splash of Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime
- Lime (garnish)
- Add gin, simple syrup, and lime wedges to shaker.
- Add ice.
- Shake and strain into chilled glass.
- Add a splash of Sparkling Ice Lemon Lime.
- Garnish with lime twist.
Gingered Apple Sparkler
1.5 oz. handcrafted Vodka
1.5 oz. sour apple liqueur
Splash of Angostura Bitters
4 oz. chilled Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer mini in Lemon/Lime
1 maraschino cherry
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
Add the vodka, liqueur and bitters; shake well.
Strain into an ice-filled highball glass.
Top with Brooklyn Crafted and the cherry.
Ginger Whiskey Cider
- 2 oz. Hard Cider
- 1 oz. Whiskey
- Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer Mini in Traditional, to fill
- Crushed Ice
In a 12-16 oz. high ball glass, combine the hard cider and whiskey.
Fill the glass with crushed ice and top with Brooklyn Crafted.
- 1 bottle (12.7 fl oz. ea.) Bundaberg Ginger Beer
- 2 oz. Irish whiskey
- Juice of half a lime
- Lime slices and a mint sprig to garnish
If you want a traditional Irish Mule, mix it in a copper mug. But a tumbler will also do just fine.
- Fill your glass with ice, and pour your whiskey over the ice.
- Add your lime juice, top with Bundaberg Ginger Beer and stir gently to mix.
- Garnish your drink with a lime slice and tuck your mint sprig in at the side for an aromatic end to your drink.
For more cocktail recipes and party-planning ideas, check out the Entertaining section on Inspirations & Celebrations. Cheers to a fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day!
[Images and recipes c/o featured brands. This is not a sponsored post.]