Tory Burch designs fashionable pieces that are both timeless and on trend. Featured here are my Top 10 must have items from the Tory Burch Spring 2013 Collection, including classically chic apparel, shoes, accessories, and jewelry. If that’s not enough to entice you, now through April 29th, Tory Burch is having a Friends & Fans Sale (25% OFF – Use Code: TBSpring).
Tory Burch – Top 10 Items For Spring
1. Tory Burch Lexi Dress – A classic day-to-evening style, the Lexi Dress has a chic tailored fit, scoopneck and straight skirt that just grazes the knee. To create its rich texture, they used a space-dyed summerweight tweed, which also highlights the natural weave.
2. Tory Burch Chunky Straw Clutch – A metallic finish dresses up this Chunky Straw Clutch. This adorable style features a structured, rectangular shape that’s wrapped in leather and closes with a magnetic snap. It’s a great warm-weather accessory that will add a natural element and a hint of shine to any look.
3. Tory Burch Amalie High Heel Sandal – A great going-out shoe, the metallic gold Amalie Sandal is one of the season’s standout styles. Featuring caged leather details that wrap around the foot and buckle at the ankle, this strappy heel is a glamorous take on the classic gladiator — for a much more feminine, goddess-like look.
4. Tory Burch Small Perforated Metallic Leather Tote Bag – An oversized, perforated logo design fronts a high-shine metallic leather tote with a structured silhouette.
5. Tory Burch Hercules Ring – A nod to both the ancient symbol of strength and the unbreakable bond of love, the Tory Burch Hercules Ring is formed from interlocking gold loops locked in sleekly sculptural knots. Elegant in its simplicity, it’s a perfect accent for everyday polish, giving the look of multiple stacking rings all in a single style.
6. Tory Burch Jordan Wire Hoop Earrings – The open fretwork pattern on the Tory Burch Jordan Hoop Earring was inspired by geometric designs found on ancient Mediterranean tiles. Crafted in warm metallic gold, this oversized pair is lightweight and perfect for adding some eclectic polish to casual or dressier looks. Try pulling your hair back to let them really shine.
7. Tory Burch Oversized Square Sunglasses with T-Hinge – A pair that will elevate your look instantly — the Tory Burch Oversized T-Hinge Sunglasses feature a unique enamel ‘T’ hinge design and flattering gradient lenses, with a retro butterfly shape. They’re an essential everyday accessory that will keep your eyes shaded chicly.
8. Tory Burch Anise Sandal – There’s nothing more leg-flattering than a pair of strappy neutral heels, like the Tory Burch Anise Sandal. Made in polished patent, this party-ready pair has criss-cross front straps, a wrap-around ankle buckle and a high, skinny heel. A subtle front platform also makes it more walkable — perfect for pairing with the season’s long-lined skirts and swingy dresses.
9. Tory Burch Wray Mix Scarf – Spun entirely of fine wool, the Tory Burch Wray Mix Scarf reflects the exotic influence of global travel. Done in a chic leopard print, it’s a great way to keep warm or add a pop of pattern to a winter look, and light enough for year-round wear.
10. Tory Burch Isabella Jacket – Made in a versatile suiting knit fabric that moves with you, the Tory Burch Isabella Jacket has a precisely tailored, slightly shrunken shape, welt pockets and a cropped fit that feels fresh for spring. Pair it with the matching Tory Burch Isabella skirt or shorts when a suit is on the agenda or wear it with the season’s flowy skirts and diaphanous tops for a bit of structured contrast.
6 Comments on “Tory Burch – Top 10 Must Have Items”
That jacket is great! A nice blazer just instantly brings chicness to an outfit. I also like it in the navy.
Hi Aimee! I completely agree – a blazer always ups the sophistication level of any outfit.
Those gold strappy heels….gah, so fantastic!
Hi Lauren! Aren’t they to-die-for? Love!!
Whitney Worthington says:
What great picks! I think the straw clutch is my favorite. That was really big back in the day for Floridians to have straw clutches. I have a straw handbag Muffy Martini (blogger) got for me, and I think to have a smaller one for at night would be perfect!
Hi Whitney! Straw clutches are just so adorable, how can you NOT love them?! To me, they are the epitome of spring/summer style.