Social Media Marketing Services:
Having run a lifestyle-based website for over 5 years, I’ve grown the Inspirations & Celebrations’ community to an active readership of over 150,000 followers and subscribers. The site generates over 25,000 unique visits per month, and receives millions of impressions (monthly) via social media marketing.
With my 5-year experience running this website and social media communities, I’ve done extensive research into growth tactics for social media platforms. In addition, I regularly stay updated on new advancements in social media marketing, helping to grow my site’s community and reach new, engaged readers.
Because of my expertise in social media marketing, I can help grow your business via social media. Below are specific ways in which I can assist you in your social media marketing efforts.
Social Media Marketing
Each social media network is listed below, with details about what would be provided:
- Unique Posts– I will post 5x per week on your Facebook page. These posts will be a combination of original photography, calls to action to visit the website, and company-based news.
- Interacting with Other Pages– To help catch the eye of complementary, non-competing businesses including the local tourism organizations. This will lead to more sharing of company content and status updates and introduce people to the brand.
- Creating Custom Images–Content creation includes 5 original images per week or 20 images per month. Images will be color-corrected, and edited to fit the proper size format (for a more visually-appealing profile). Images can be used by the client for other forms of advertising and marketing (ex. newspaper and magazine ads or email promotions), during the time period that we have a working relationship.
- Daily Tweets– An average of 5-10 tweets a day. Approximately 1/3 of the content will be self promotional, the rest will focus on adding value to the community and interacting with the company’s target audience. In addition, relevant hashtags will be used to gain exposure to a wider audience.
- Re-Tweets & Likes – A great way to engage prospective followers, customers, and complementary (non-competing) businesses is to re-tweet, reply comment, and like other users’ tweets.
- Creating Custom Images – Eye-catching, original photography will be used to promote the client on Twitter, as large beautiful images get more engagement and impressions that tweets using text only.
- Unique Posts– I will post 5x per week on your Instagram page. These posts will feature original photography, relevant hashtags (niche-focused and locally-based) as well as popular hashtags.
- Interacting with Other Pages– To help catch the eye of complementary, non-competing businesses including the local tourism organizations. This will lead to more sharing of company content and status updates and introduce people to the brand. Interactions include liking and commenting on photos, reposting photos, and following specific accounts. In addition, I will be tagging relevant and popular accounts, to expose the posts to a broader audience.
- Creating Custom Images–Content creation includes 5 original images per week or 20 images per month. Images will be color-corrected and high-resolution (for optimum viewing on all browsers). Images can be used by the client for other forms of advertising and marketing (ex. newspaper and magazine ads or email promotions), during the time period that we have a working relationship.
- Updates– Studies have shown that daily updates on Google+ directly impact how well your site is ranked after 90 days. A percentage of these updates will link back to the company site directly, having an even greater impact on SEO.
- Communities– Many people use Google+ just for the purpose of engaging in the communities on the social network, and I’ll be active in all the relevant ones. I’ll investigate existing communities and create a new community (that is relevant to the client’s industry/niche) if necessary, which encourages more followers and enables the client to directly reach prospective followers.
- Hashtags– I’ll include appropriate hashtags in updates. People use hashtags to search for posts that they’re interested in, so I’ll use the ones that are the most relevant and popular.
In addition to running your brand’s social media pages, I would also provide original, high-quality photography services (enabling you to use the images for other advertising/marketing purposes, at no additional expense). I would arrange to visit your business once a month to take photos of the products/location. The photos would be used in all social media promotions.
In addition, we can do creative promotions (such as host giveaways or do special time-sensitive promotions), which would make the content unique and exciting for followers (encouraging them to follow and keep coming back to your pages).
We could also start a regular series, which would highlight the expertise of your staff members by sharing their tips and advice.
My monthly rates for social media marketing are as follows:
- $995 (1 network)
- $1495 (2 networks)
- $1895 (3 networks)
- $2395 (4 networks)
Freelance Writing Services
Since launching I&C in October 2011, shortly thereafter, I started contributing to regional and local publications as well as major news websites, including The Los Angeles Fashion Magazine, The Huffington Post, Carmel Magazine, and others. During this time period, I have written numerous articles, interviewed business owners and celebrities, and have been the exclusive copywriter for the Carmel Magazine “StyleCarmel” fashion section (published quarterly) since its inception over 4 years ago.
For website and brochure/advertisement copywriting, my rate is $250 for 300-words or less (which includes one revision). This includes tag lines, verbiage for print advertisements, copy for marketing materials, and promotional or descriptive text for business websites.
For examples of published articles and copywriting, click the links below:
- Clementine & Co. Brings Inspired Living To The Monterey Peninsula (Carmel Magazine)
- Automotive Arts Reception To Inspire Young Minds (Carmel Magazine)
- The FABLife with Lauren Makk – Celebrity Interior Designer and Television Host (The Los Angeles Fashion Magazine)
- The Luxury Haute Spots of Los Angeles (The Los Angeles Fashion Magazine)
- The Hottest Spring 2015 Makeup Trends (The Los Angeles Fashion Magazine)
- 3 Simple Spring Cleaning Solutions (The Huffington Post)
- 5 Fabulous Beauty Tips (The Huffington Post)
- 3 Ways To Renew & Rejuvenate Your Mind, Body, and Soul in the New Year (SeeMonterey.com)
- How To Bring a Taste of Monterey To Your Thanksgiving Dinner (SeeMonterey.com)
- 8 Unique Holiday Gift Ideas from Monterey (SeeMonterey.com)
- StyleCarmel Fall 2016 (Carmel Magazine)
- StyleCarmel Winter 2016 (Carmel Magazine)
My per project rates for freelance writing are as follows:
- For a 200-300-word article, including research and/or interviewing a business/individual, my rate is $250 (which includes one revision).
- For a 350-450 word article, including research and/or interviewing a business/individual, my rate is $400 (which includes one revision).
- For a 500-600 word article, including research and/or interviewing a business/individual, my rate is $550 (which includes one revision).
To discuss a potential project, email Christina-Lauren Pollack at email@example.com.