Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. I love the juxtaposition of this season’s shocking neon colors combined with eternally classic neutral tones. In this edition of “High-End vs. AFFORDABLE”, today’s set features neon chartreuse-colored dresses, chic tan leather clutches with gold detailing, and modern neon and nude wedge sandals, ranging from uber-luxe to ultra-affordable.
1. Christopher Kane ‘Barbara’ Lace Dress ($1325): Neon yellow lace dress features a flattering sleeveless silhouette and pleated front, round neckline, hidden back zipper closure, double-layered lace, and is slightly transparent.
2. Anya Hindmarch ‘Mini Gracie’ leather shoulder bag ($650): Made from nude-colored calf leather, this elegant bag features a detachable shoulder strap, signature embossed front and back bow plaque, internal zip-fastening pocket, three internal cardholders- fully lined designer-stamped twill, and bow-embossed gold turn lock-fastening flap front.
3. Reed Krakoff ‘Architect’ Wedge Sandal ($795): Modern wedge sandals combining neon yellow and nude leather. Neon bursts electrify a banded sandal supported by an architectural, recessed wedge.
4. MSGM Sleeveless Lace Dress With Full Skirt ($355): Neon dress by MSGM is crafted in a semi sheer lace and features a round neckline with a bound edge, sleeveless styling with shoulder epaulettes, patch pockets to the chest, seam detailing, a high, fitted waist, a contrast underlay, soft pleating to the skirt and a concealed zip fastening to the reverse.
5. BCBGMAXAZRIA shoulder bag ($228): This nude Pebbled leather bag features matte pale gold tone hardware, chain handle, and a fold-over flap with turn-lock closure.
6. Diane von Furstenberg ‘Elan’ leather and rubber wedges ($395): These contemporary black leather and silver metal sculptural wedge sandals combine simple tan leather and unexpected lime-green rubber, with an open almond toe and velcro-fastening ankle cuff.