Just because you want to wear the latest fashion trends and styles, doesn’t mean you need to spend a fortune. Taking a cue from Kate Middleton’s Princess-perfect style, now you can look like you’re part of the Royal Family without having to marry a Prince. In this edition of “High-End vs. AFFORDABLE”, today’s set features Royal Blue Wrap Dresses, Gold Multi-Strap Heels, and Gold Snakeskin Clutches, ranging from uber-luxe to ultra-affordable.
1. Versace Royal Blue Tie Waist Dress in fine, pure royal blue viscose. Elegantly draped, wrap-style bodice with v-neck, flattering 3/4 sleeves, chic gold-tipped tie to accentuate your waist, and fluid knee-length skirt. Sexy and sophisticated, perfect for parties and evenings out.
2. Zagliani Gold Snakeskin Bag features a leather handle and a top zip closure.
3. Badgley Mischka Fierce Gold Sandals Ultra sexy and oh so classy come together in this chic Badgley Mischka sandal. Fierce brings you a gold leather upper with crossing straps at the vamp. A 4 1/2 inch heel and 1 inch platform will make you the star of any event.
1. Issa Dusk Wrap Silk Jersey Dress (as seen on Kate Middleton) features a sensational 1970s silhouette, figure-hugging fit with retro-inspired detailing, V-neck, wrap styling with self-tie belt, long sleeves, and full skirt.
2. Alexander McQueen Gold Snakeskin Wallet featuring a stamped snakeskin design detailing, an envelope press stud opening, and a gold-tone signature skull with crystal eyes on the front.
3. GUESS Kadyn Sandals are both strappy and sexy! Kadyn brings you a gold multi upper with criss crossing satin and metallic straps through the vamp. A 5 inch heel and 1/4 inch platform wraps up this perfect party style.