From sultry Mexican resorts that put you in the mood for love to swanky Florida hotels that turn up the heat on romance, if you’re looking to get swept off your feet this Valentine’s Day, here are a few Valentine’s Day getaways that are sure to inspire romance.
Unlock The Key To Your Lover’s Heart in Key West, Florida
- 3-night stay for two in Oceanview Boutique Suite
- 2 singles or 1 couples SpaTerre experience per day
- Dinner for two each night at Hot Tin Roof or on private suite balcony
- Daily waterfront breakfast for two
Get Courted in Dallas, Texas
As the iconic Hotel Crescent Court celebrates the recent completion of the highly-anticipated, multi-million dollar renovation, sweethearts celebrate the season of love with the extravagant “Courting 2.0” package, offering partners the chance to rekindle the flame of a forever-love or keep the fire ablaze in a budding relationship. Available now for travel Feb. 1 – 28, 2018*, starting at $30,000 per couple for two-nights/three-days. For more information, please call Hotel Crescent Court at (214) 871-3200 or visit www.crescentcourt.com.
Top highlights of the trip include:
- Roundtrip limousine transportation upon arrival and departure to Dallas airports
- Luxurious accommodations in a newly renovated-suite
- Nightly butler service at your beckon call
- 24-carat gold-dipped roses made to last a lifetime
- Chocolate-covered strawberries with white truffle drizzle and bottle of Ace of Spades Champagne welcome amenity
- Dinner for two in the members-only Crescent Club overlooking the dazzling Dallas skyline
- Private heavenly helicopter ride around the city of Dallas
- Romantic breakfast in bed for two
- Tickets to the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Gardens for a stellar walk under the stars
- $3,500 Stanley Korshak Luxury Boutique gift certificate with personal shopper and champagne tour of the store
- “Spice it Up” 110-minute Massage for Two with champagne or a smoothie at the sparkling new spa to celebrate a budding relationship or one that has been blossoming for years
- Access to The with complimentary use of the Fitness and Spa amenities
*30-day advanced notice required for booking. 50% deposit required at time of reservation.
Renew Your Romance in Bluffton, South Carolina
Surrounded by coastal waters and maritime forests, Montage Palmetto Bluff is the ideal place to rekindle your romance this February. Under arched arms of giant oaks, Spanish moss swaying in the breeze, gas lanterns and walking paths along the river set the perfect stage for a romantic retreat. Relax, unwind and rejuvenate with a $200 spa credit. Available February 1-28, 2017— starting at $805/night*. For more information or to book this package, please call Montage Palmetto Bluff at (866) 706-6565 or visit www.montagehotels.com/palmettobluff.
- Luxurious Inn Room, Guest House or Cottage
- $200 Spa Montage treatment credit
- Welcome bottle of champagne and chocolate truffles
- Romantic dinner for two in Octagon Bar and Gathering Place
- Breakfast daily for two in Buffalo’s
- Two bicycle rentals for the duration of the stay
- Valet Parking for one vehicle
*Based on double occupancy; taxes and fees not included.
Say “Te Quiero, Mi Amor” in Mexico
- Roll the dice at check-in to determine welcome amenity
- i.e. “Chips” & Guac, “Double Down” with drink vouchers/F&B credit, complimentary “Two of a Kind” paddle boards or kayaks
- Oceanview Bungalow-Style Accommodations fit for a “King & Queen,” complete with an open-air patio and crochet hammocks
- Celebratory haute yacht for high rollers (pending winnings)
- “Feel Like a Million Bucks” VIP Couples Cabin experience at Revive Spa
- Beachside bali-bed turndown for the “lucky pair” complete with pillows & pashminas
- “All in” chefs table dinner at Fuego
For more romantic Valentine’s Day getaways, check out the Travel section on Inspirations & Celebrations.
[Header image via Shutterstock; hotel images c/o featured properties.]