From natural skincare products and anti-aging treatments (that revitalize and boost the hydration of your skin) to frizz-fighting hair styling products and long-wearing makeup (that won’t melt-off on those hot summer days), this edition of Fabulous Finds features 10 must-have beauty products for summer.
Whether you’re beating the heat and trying to look fresh on those hot, humid days, or feel like your skin and hair are getting parched in the sun, then look no further than these must-have beauty products to help you look and feel fabulous all day long. These top-performing beauty products are some of my everyday go-to beauty products this season, and for good reason – they work!
10 Must-Have Beauty Products for Summer
1. Tarte BB Cream ($34): Indulge your skin with this powerful multi-tasker that works as a primer, moisturizer, light foundation, anti-aging treatment, and sunscreen to give you a youthful-looking glow. Worn alone or as the perfect base for makeup, this 12-hour, age-defying, oil-free primer offers light-to-medium, buildable coverage that helps even skintone and other skin imperfections while diffusing light to minimize the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and pores. The creamy, silky formula goes on smooth and blends easily, leaving you with a natural-looking, flawless finish with a broad-spectrum, chemical-free SPF 30 that offers ideal protection from the sun’s harmful UVA/UVB rays.
2. Airelle Skincare Age-Defying Eye + Lip Treatment ($68): This ultra-hydrating, skin-plumping natural eye and lip treatment helps banish fine lines and wrinkles, while moisturizing delicate skin, for a more youthful, radiant look. The hyaluronic acid instantly plumps lines, while soothing aloe vera refreshes dry, dull skin. This luxurious skincare treatment was designed to firm, smooth, and improve the appearance of skin, while delivering long-lasting results. Loved by celebrities (like actress Jenna Elfman), the Airelle Skincare line offers a range of innovative solutions created to promote healthy, youthful skin.
3. Lavanilla The Healthy Deodorant ($23): Finally, a natural deodorant that works all day long! I finally ditched anti-perspirants this summer when I tried this all-natural, effective deodorant. Get superior odor protection with this 100 percent natural, freshly scented deodorant. Soothing essential oils blend with beta-glucan technology fight odor effectively while soothing, conditioning, and nourishing the delicate underarm area. It goes on clean, with no sticky wetness, and delivers long-lasting, luxurious results. Feeling fresh and smelling good is of utmost importance during summer. Since this product works as well as anti-perspirants (without the harsh chemicals or harmful aluminum), it stands to reason why it’s one of the must-have beauty products for summer.
4. Urban Decay De-Slick Oil-Control Makeup Spray ($14-$30): Ideal for special events or photoshoots, this oil-controlling makeup setting spray works wonders by keeping your makeup budge-free and melt-proof, even in hot, humid weather. Developed in an exclusive partnership with SKINDINÄVIA, this groundbreaking, clinically tested formula features patented Temperature Control Technology that actually lowers the temperature of your makeup to help it stay put and keep skin looking smooth, but never shiny. This weightless setting spray helps makeup stay put, controls oil, and deflects surface shine, making it one of the ultimate must-have beauty products for summer.
5. Alterna Bamboo Beach Summer Shine Spray ($10): To help prevent hair color from fading, dulling, or turning brassy, this chemical-free SPF-infused, shine-boosting spray is a miracle worker for hair. Alterna Bamboo Beach Summer Sunshine Spray is a protective shine veil that helps protect your hair from harmful UV rays. Instanty add shine and control summer frizz on any hair type. This weightless spray is formulated with UV filters, creating a veil that helps protect your hair color from the sun. I regularly apply this to my damp hair, prior to blowdrying and styling. It not only keeps my color from fading, it also boosts the shine and softness of my hair.
6. Living Proof Prime Style Extender ($24): If you want Jennifer Aniston’s perfect locks, then you must try her Living Proof haircare product line. For frizz-free, gorgeous hair, I rely on this style-extending hair primer to keep my blowout looking salon-perfect for days. Prime Style Extender protects and extends the life of your style twice as long, saving you time, day after day. It weightlessly perfects strands while smoothing and correcting hair texture. Prime detangles, corrects cuticle texture, and is so perfecting it can be worn alone, yet so weightless it can be layered under your favorite styler.
7. ShiKai Moisturizing Shower Gel ($10): This is not your typical shower gel. It was actually formulated to moisturize and soothe dry skin. The secret is a combination of organic colloidal oatmeal blended with pure aloe vera gel. These natural ingredients bring relief to dry, itchy skin and leave rough, chapped areas smooth and soft. And the special blend of cleansers is mild enough for your whole family to use every day. Use this gel as a body wash, shaving gel, or even as a bubble bath.
8. Juice Beauty SPF 30 Oil-Free Moisturizer ($29): Created by a revolutionary San Francisco-based company that prides itself on delivering real results through innovative, natural skincare solutions, Juice Beauty is an organic skincare line derived from fruit acids. The oil-free moisturizer (with SPF 30) is one of my daily must-have beauty products (especially in summer), as it keeps skin protected from the damaging effects of the sun, without clogging pores or causing breakouts.
9. Moroccanoil Hair Treatment ($66): For frizz-free, lustrous locks, Moroccanoil hair treatment is the ultimate haircare product for wavy, coarse, or curly hair. This ultra-light formula is absorbed by the hair instantly, resulting in a natural, silky finish and brilliant shine. Moroccanoil has the ability to restore over-processed hair damaged by environmental factors and chemical procedures, making it one of the absolute must-have beauty products for summer.
10. St. Ives Fresh Hydration Lotion Spray ($5): Formulated specially to soften and hydrate skin, this lightweight spray-on lotion contains natural ingredients that deliver long-lasting moisture without feeling heavy, making it perfect for summer usage. When you’re on-the-go, the convenient 360-degree spray provides full coverage without the hassle of a regular lotion or cream. Plus, the refreshing airy scent leaves a hint of aroma without ever being overpowering.
For more fab tips, pics and videos, follow Inspirations & Celebrations on Google+, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and Twitter.
[Image Credit: Shutterstock. Affiliate links. Complimentary samples provided for review purposes.]